VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 150
FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 4479
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by CristianoA View Post
    Originally Posted by Nympholept View Post
    Originally Posted by CristianoA View Post
    Originally Posted by Nympholept View Post
    Somebody please advise me which software will work on Nick.com apart from GetFLV ??
    RTMPDumpHelper + RTMPDump
    Thanks CristianoA


    However, when I launch RTMPDumpHelper it says 'Failed to Attach to Web Browser'. I'm using Chrome.


    A short tutorial will be highly appreciated
    use IE or Firefox
    I guess these programs don't work anymore, OR am I missing something?
    Same message for IE as well: 'Failed to Attach to Web Browser'
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by Nympholept View Post
    Originally Posted by CristianoA View Post
    Originally Posted by Nympholept View Post
    Originally Posted by CristianoA View Post
    Originally Posted by Nympholept View Post
    Somebody please advise me which software will work on Nick.com apart from GetFLV ??
    RTMPDumpHelper + RTMPDump
    Thanks CristianoA


    However, when I launch RTMPDumpHelper it says 'Failed to Attach to Web Browser'. I'm using Chrome.


    A short tutorial will be highly appreciated
    use IE or Firefox
    I guess these programs don't work anymore, OR am I missing something?
    Same message for IE as well: 'Failed to Attach to Web Browser'
    OK! works with Firefox and I'm able to capture from Nick.com, but not from http://www.nickindia.com/
    Quote Quote  
  3. ...
    Last edited by sysanin; 13th Nov 2015 at 17:15.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member krrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Morocco
    Search Comp PM
    [QUOTE=sysanin;2269676]
    Originally Posted by krrish View Post
    downloaded plz...
    Pardesi
    Aag Aur Daag
    Rock Dancer
    4
    Haiwan[/QUOTE

    THXXXXXXXX BRO
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    Well isn't this just great.. How are we supposed to download content from DATGK[sfp]? Nothing is showing up in URLSnooper except the ads..

    http://abc.go.com/music-lounge/video/PL55261315/_m_VDKA0_2wg283bi

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bilderman 2013.09.png
Views:	3569
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	20210
    Last edited by Cwluc; 26th Sep 2013 at 11:24.
    When man discovered milk came from cows, what did he THINK he was doing?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Search PM
    how i can download a livestream from laola1.tv like this stream right now http://www.laola1.tv/de-de/live/paok-thessaloniki-fc-anagennisi-karditas/135277.html
    Last edited by zhangjike89; 26th Sep 2013 at 12:47.
    Quote Quote  
  7. ...
    Last edited by sysanin; 13th Nov 2015 at 17:21.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sysanin View Post
    Originally Posted by Cwluc View Post
    How are we supposed to download content from DATGK[sfp]? Nothing is showing up in URLSnooper except the ads
    Use adblock plus as urlsnooper



    or use RMC 5


    I'm not sure what RMC 5 is... and please excuse my ignorance.


    I got these from Adblock

    Code:
    http://content-us-east-1.uplynk.com/8deab84b2f154f4fa4e59115a7f86c8e/e.m3u8?exp=1380259576&ct=a&eid=5431026&oid=d874124ecca24c88a3c9575e78686acf&iph=76e0cc9c8a369db1f0f611e6624d874b14ec624f5afbf206249752bde087d878&rays=eabcdfg&sig=ae591e26ef86f18ce1146b50db130fc20c61a5ce4ba6da63a49499a4f1bff324&pbs=8e03913d36324288ad9898a3e68be95a
    http://content-us-east-1.uplynk.com/8deab84b2f154f4fa4e59115a7f86c8e/f.m3u8?exp=1380259576&ct=a&eid=5431026&oid=d874124ecca24c88a3c9575e78686acf&iph=76e0cc9c8a369db1f0f611e6624d874b14ec624f5afbf206249752bde087d878&rays=eabcdfg&sig=ae591e26ef86f18ce1146b50db130fc20c61a5ce4ba6da63a49499a4f1bff324&pbs=8e03913d36324288ad9898a3e68be95a
    http://content.uplynk.com/ext/d874124ecca24c88a3c9575e78686acf/5431026.m3u8?exp=1380259576&ct=a&eid=5431026&oid=d874124ecca24c88a3c9575e78686acf&iph=76e0cc9c8a369db1f0f611e6624d874b14ec624f5afbf206249752bde087d878&rays=eabcdfg&sig=ae591e26ef86f18ce1146b50db130fc20c61a5ce4ba6da63a49499a4f1bff324
    But I usually get mp4s and they get copied and pasted in the cmd line for rtmpe so what am I doing with m3u and m3u8 now?
    When man discovered milk came from cows, what did he THINK he was doing?
    Quote Quote  
  9. ...
    Last edited by sysanin; 13th Nov 2015 at 17:16.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Is it possible to download from a potential cache of a website?

    A local TV channel is currently playing a series that I own on DVD, however one of the episodes on the DVD is heavily censored (due to rights issues with some things). I'm unaware if this channel did play the episode in full, but if they did they would have added it online, later for on demand streaming.


    Their streams of each episode expire after a certain number of days, but would it be possible to somehow get the video if the file was cached?


    Regards.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member krrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Morocco
    Search Comp PM
    sysanin ... скачать пожалуйста 480p


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfMBhmSYZQM&feature=c4-videos-u
    Quote Quote  
  12. ...
    Last edited by sysanin; 13th Nov 2015 at 17:21.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member krrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Morocco
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sysanin View Post
    Originally Posted by krrish View Post
    ... скачать пожалуйста 480p
    Jurrat 480
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Search PM
    could someone PLEASE help me get the correct code to put into RMTMPDump for this live stream:

    http://direct24.blogspot.pt/p/secret-story-4.html


    thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Hi all,

    I want to download the video from:


    http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/10203504/



    I've tried almost everyting that I've found in this post and I'm still unable to do it!


    RTMPExploreX didn't work...


    Using RMTPDumpHelper + RTMPDump on Windows 7 x64 I can't get the download start.


    Neither using Firebug to inspect web page and extract URL's to then pass it to RTMPDump in CMD.


    I'm kind of frustrated with that so I will really appreciate if someone more skilled is able to do it.


    Thanks in advance
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by Cavandeminavan View Post
    Hi all,

    I want to download the video from:


    http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/10203504/



    I've tried almost everyting that I've found in this post and I'm still unable to do it!


    RTMPExploreX didn't work...


    Using RMTPDumpHelper + RTMPDump on Windows 7 x64 I can't get the download start.


    Neither using Firebug to inspect web page and extract URL's to then pass it to RTMPDump in CMD.


    I'm kind of frustrated with that so I will really appreciate if someone more skilled is able to do it.


    Thanks in advance


    http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/52336903/file.html
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by CristianoA View Post
    Originally Posted by Cavandeminavan View Post
    Hi all,

    I want to download the video from:


    http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/10203504/



    I've tried almost everyting that I've found in this post and I'm still unable to do it!


    RTMPExploreX didn't work...


    Using RMTPDumpHelper + RTMPDump on Windows 7 x64 I can't get the download start.


    Neither using Firebug to inspect web page and extract URL's to then pass it to RTMPDump in CMD.


    I'm kind of frustrated with that so I will really appreciate if someone more skilled is able to do it.


    Thanks in advance


    http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/52336903/file.html


    Thanks a million CristianoA!
    Quote Quote  
  18. Hi, I need help! Necessarily need this video, but I'm not sure if anyone can handle If anyone advise me the exact procedure, I would like to. This video will be there for 7 days. Thank you for your help and excuse my English
    http://www.axn.cz/videa/serialy/collection-profilage/profil-zlocinu-404
    Last edited by mattys; 2nd Oct 2013 at 13:17.
    Quote Quote  
  19. ...
    Last edited by sysanin; 13th Nov 2015 at 17:16.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by sysanin View Post
    Originally Posted by robza171 View Post
    could someone PLEASE help me get the correct code to put into RMTMPDump for this live stream:

    http://direct24.blogspot.pt/p/secret-story-4.html
    RMTPDumpHelper gives the following link:
    Code:
    rtmpdump -r "rtmp://149.255.37.18:80/pub" -a "pub" -f "WIN 11,8,800,168" -W "http://www.castto.me/_.swf" -p "http://static.castto.me/embed.php?channel=14830&vw=595&vh=400&domain=secretstory24h.com" -y "uH5l6XTeJBI7jYEPgb5G" -o "2013-10-01_10-24-48_uH5l6XTeJBI7jYEPgb5G.flv"
    Thanks, but it's saying it failed to read RTMP packet header.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by mattys View Post
    Hi, I need help! Necessarily need this video, but I'm not sure if anyone can handle If anyone advise me the exact procedure, I would like to. This video will be there for 7 days. Thank you for your help and excuse my English
    http://www.axn.cz/videa/serialy/collection-profilage/profil-zlocinu-404
    try use GetFLV in iPad mode
    Quote Quote  
  22. ...
    Last edited by sysanin; 13th Nov 2015 at 17:22.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Hello,

    Can anyone please assist me with getting the below video link?


    http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/960968/meet-the-home-depot-proposal-couple.jhtml


    Tried using coojah+blader, steamtransport, rtmpexplorer but didn't work, got the rtmp link using GetFLV but it only allows to download 50% in trial mode >_<


    APP: viacomvh1strm
    TCURL: rtmpe://viacomvh1strmfs.fplive.net:443/viacomvh1strm
    FLVName: mp4:gsp.vhonecomstor/vh1.com/shows/big_morning_buzz_live/10_1/BMBL_S1_512x288_750_m30.mp4
    Quote Quote  
  24. ...
    Last edited by sysanin; 13th Nov 2015 at 17:23.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Search PM
    Hello,

    Could anyone help me with this video?
    http://www.renatosaraiva.com.br/videos/demonstracao/15443


    I've been trying to get the url with Wireshark and rtmpsuck, but I noticed they aren't using RTMP. I guess they are using http with some encryptation and for that I have no idea how to proceed.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Hello,

    Could anyone help me with this video?
    http://www.renatosaraiva.com.br/videos/demonstracao/15443


    I've been trying to get the url with Wireshark and rtmpsuck, but I noticed they aren't using RTMP. I guess they are using http with some encryptation and for that I have no idea how to proceed.
    use ffmpeg



    http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/77901849/file.html
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Search PM
    Thanks for the tip. I've been trying with ffmpeg but I always had a error: HTTP error 403 Forbidden

    The link for the video is like this:
    http://videos30-vh.akamaihd.net/z/1703_11292012_ISO_ATUA_CNJ_2013_AULA_01_Pt_IV_ok.mp4...ee153ad85a7264

    I guess I'm having this error because the hash that changes every time I access. Are you able to download the video?
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads