Page 151 of 154
FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,530 of 4600
Thread
  1. How did you get this URL?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by LZAA View Post
    How did you get this URL?
    do you know any DASH downloader for android ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What about this one :

rtmp://networkfaculty.com:1935/vod_en/1591896766&BjBlilEUm5OJkikmGGe2fUBjEYDZk8oZq

?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by LZAA View Post
    Url?

I can't remember but i can try another one and put the url also. The problem is that it's a site with paid subscription. And we don't encourage piracy even if i need this badly
    Quote Quote  
  5. Piracy is bad. But why are we here?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Piracy is bad. But why are we here?
    Ok. Then here it is :

rtmp://networkfaculty.com:1935/vod_en/1592166927&8SRG1Ja2LCqlPc8n8lOzgE5QaFfxpQ5wv

https://networkfaculty.com/en/courses/coursedetail/7-ccnp-spedge

jwplayer("my_video_1").setup({sources:[{file:"rtmp://networkfaculty.com:1935/vod_en/1592166927&8SRG1Ja2LCqlPc8n8lOzgE5QaFfxpQ5wv"}],rtmp:{bufferlength:5},width:"100%",aspectratio:"16:9",stretching:"uniform",height:heightSize,flashplayer:"https://networkfaculty.com/static/js/jwplayer.flash.swf",image:"https://networkfaculty.com/static/images/generic/Screen_720.jpg",logo:{file:'/en/video/logoimg',margin:Math.floor(Math.random()*150),posi tionosArray[Math.floor(Math.random()*posArray.length)]}});window.onresize=resizeVideo;resizeVideo();
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks man but for i don't know reason, it seems that does not do anything this software.
    Quote Quote  
  8. It works. Read carefully.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It works. Read carefully.
    Hey man,

Look here :

https://postimg.cc/5YKL4YWb

I have started RTMPDumpHelper.exe as administrator.

Thank in advance.
    Last edited by icebreaker101010; 16th Jun 2020 at 05:43.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Use Firefox Browser.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Use Firefox Browser.
    With firefox i get this :

https://postimg.cc/crGWdxTq/dd1abbd0

"Error loading stream"
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Use 'rtmpsuck.exe'.
    https://postimg.cc/ykNdSh2h/bd60c79d

This is what i get. Video playing in the firefox browsing but nothing happend.

LE: i have manage to make it work in chrome with rtmpsuck. Now i am searching for a method to catch the stream before the watermark it's applied.
    Quote Quote  
  13. What have you done for Chrome?
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What have you done for Chrome?
    The problem was that rtmpdump helper did not come with rtmpsuck and rtmpserver. I think that's why did not work from the first time.

Anyway, rtmpdump it's not a good option coz if i have 100 courses with each course 50 videos, then it will take forever to download it. Also the videos are watermarked with the username and home address. I saw that this is a png send it before stream start so i have to find the clean stream then download it. And try to find mp4 link and not flash(flv)
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member Emeritus
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by icebreaker101010 View Post
    Also the videos are watermarked with the username and home address. I saw that this is a png send it before stream start so i have to find the clean stream then download it. And try to find mp4 link and not flash(flv)
    rtmpsuck grabs the raw stream. If you see watermarks when playing the video file downloaded using rtmpsuck, then those watermarks are hard coded into the video, rather than overlaid by the web player. Are you sure that there are watermarks when playing the video file downloaded using rtmpsuck? It would be quite unusual for the watermarks to be hard coded rather than overlaid.

You can also try flash stream hunter (while using firefox). It still requires that the video be kept playing while it is downloading, but it might be easier to have several videos playing at once.

There is no "mp4 link" for networkfaculty. It seems to be rtmp only. They once had hls (m3u8), but that currently seems to be disabled. rtmp may be your only option to download at all.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ponens View Post
    Also the videos are watermarked with the username and home address. I saw that this is a png send it before stream start so i have to find the clean stream then download it. And try to find mp4 link and not flash(flv)
    rtmpsuck grabs the raw stream. If you see watermarks when playing the video file downloaded using rtmpsuck, then those watermarks are hard coded into the video, rather than overlaid by the web player. Are you sure that there are watermarks when playing the video file downloaded using rtmpsuck? It would be quite unusual for the watermarks to be hard coded rather than overlaid.

You can also try flash stream hunter (while using firefox). It still requires that the video be kept playing while it is downloading, but it might be easier to have several videos playing at once.

There is no "mp4 link" for networkfaculty. It seems to be rtmp only. They once had hls (m3u8), but that currently seems to be disabled. rtmp may be your only option to download at all.
    Hi man. Thanks for the answers. It's overlayed watermark. I am sure of that coz i have catch that with burp suite. A png image. before the video starting.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member Emeritus
    Search PM
    Hi man. Thanks for the answers. It's overlayed watermark. I am sure of that coz i have catch that with burp suite. A png image. before the video starting.
    So, then what is the problem? If the actual video file saved by rtmpsuck doesn't contain a watermark when you play the video back, what is your concern?

Do you need to get a version of the png image without the watermark? If so, why? Such an image probably doesn't exist.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    So, then what is the problem? If the actual video file saved by rtmpsuck doesn't contain a watermark when you play the video back, what is your concern?

Do you need to get a version of the png image without the watermark? If so, why? Such an image probably doesn't exist.
    No. This is the problem: if i am blocking that link with image, then the video won't start playing. And the rtmpsuck it download video with watermark.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member Emeritus
    Search PM
    No. This is the problem: if i am blocking that link with image, then the video won't start playing. And the rtmpsuck it download video with watermark.
    I don't understand.

Either the video is hard coded with the watermark, or it is not.

A png image can't be incorporated into the downloaded video. It can only be overlaid by the web player on the website.

If the downloaded video file shows a watermark when played with a local player (like vlc), then the watermark is hard coded into the video. Regardless of the contents of any png image.

If the watermark is hard coded into the video, there is no way to download some different version without a watermark - because it probably doesn't exist.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I don't understand.

Either the video is hard coded with the watermark, or it is not.

A png image can't be incorporated into the downloaded video. It can only be overlaid by the web player on the website.

If the downloaded video file shows a watermark when played with a local player (like vlc), then the watermark is hard coded into the video. Regardless of the contents of any png image.

If the watermark is hard coded into the video, there is no way to download some different version without a watermark - because it probably doesn't exist.
    I don't understand how someone can hardcode a watermark into 1000 courses and each course have let's say 100 videos. Also maybe the owner of the site have like 400 users. He hardcoded for each user their email address and home address into each video and course ?
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member Emeritus
    Search PM

I don't understand how someone can hardcode a watermark into 1000 courses and each course have let's say 100 videos. Also maybe the owner of the site have like 400 users. He hardcoded for each user their email address and home address into each video and course ?
    It seems unlikely that the watermark would be hardcoded.

But that is the result that you are reporting.

You have never directly answered if the video file saved by rtmpsuck shows a watermark (not some png file, but the video file saved by rtmpsuck. forget about the png file).

Since you have not answered whether or not the video file saved by rtmpsuck shows a watermark (again, not the png file, but the video), I must assume that the video file saved by rtmpsuck has a watermark.

The only way that rtmpsuck could save a video file (the video, not the png) containing a watermark would be if the watermark is hard coded.

My experience with networkfaculty is that the videos never had hard coded watermarks. But your evidence seems to indicate that rtmpsuck is saving a video (not the png) with watermarks.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search Comp PM

It seems unlikely that the watermark would be hardcoded.

But that is the result that you are reporting.

You have never directly answered if the video file saved by rtmpsuck shows a watermark (not some png file, but the video file saved by rtmpsuck. forget about the png file).

Since you have not answered whether or not the video file saved by rtmpsuck shows a watermark (again, not the png file, but the video), I must assume that the video file saved by rtmpsuck has a watermark.

The only way that rtmpsuck could save a video file (the video, not the png) containing a watermark would be if the watermark is hard coded.

My experience with networkfaculty is that the videos never had hard coded watermarks. But your evidence seems to indicate that rtmpsuck is saving a video (not the png) with watermarks.

rtmpsuck will save what you are playing. So if i can play the video before watermarked it's apply, then i will have a clean video.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member Emeritus
    Search PM
    rtmpsuck will save what you are playing.
    Yes, but rtmpsuck can only save the rtmp stream.

If the watermark is an image, sent over http, you don't need to block the image, because rtmpsuck would never capture it anyway since the image overlay is not part of the rtmp transport stream that rtmpsuck could possibly capture.

So if i can play the video before watermarked it's apply, then i will have a clean video.
    If the watermark is an overlaid image, the player on the wesbite applies it. This is done to discourage screen capturing.

But rtmpsuck would only capture the rtmp stream, and would not capture an overlaid image that is only applied by the player on the website. The overlaid image is not part of the rtmp stream, so rtmpsuck cannot capture it.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member Emeritus
    Search PM
    Ok. Then here it is :

rtmp://networkfaculty.com:1935/vod_en/1592166927&8SRG1Ja2LCqlPc8n8lOzgE5QaFfxpQ5wv

jwplayer("my_video_1").setup({sources:[{file:"rtmp://networkfaculty.com:1935/vod_en/1592166927&8SRG1Ja2LCqlPc8n8lOzgE5QaFfxpQ5wv"}],rtmp:{bufferlength:5},width:"100%",aspectratio:"16:9",stretching:"uniform",height:heightSize,flashplayer:"https://networkfaculty.com/static/js/jwplayer.flash.swf",image:"https://networkfaculty.com/static/images/generic/Screen_720.jpg",logo:{file:'/en/video/logoimg',margin:Math.floor(Math.random()*150),posi tionosArray[Math.floor(Math.random()*posArray.length)]}});window.onresize=resizeVideo;resizeVideo();

The hls server may be still working after all. Provide a fresh rtmp link like the one above, especially a fresh version of the following part from above:

Code:
    1592166927&8SRG1Ja2LCqlPc8n8lOzgE5QaFfxpQ5wv
    And I will check if it can be download through hls instead of rtmp. I can only check it if I see it before it expires.

If hls works, it will save a lot of time.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ok. Then here it is :

The hls server may be still working after all. Provide a fresh rtmp link like the one above, especially a fresh version of the following part from above:

Code:
    1592166927&8SRG1Ja2LCqlPc8n8lOzgE5QaFfxpQ5wv
    And I will check if it can be download through hls instead of rtmp. I can only check it if I see it before it expires.

If hls works, it will save a lot of time.
    1592507383&QbPzhi1fAS5Th07RO0XSa4aT7BwZ299Ty
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member Emeritus
    Search PM
    Checking now.
    Last edited by ponens; 18th Jun 2020 at 16:24.
    Quote Quote