VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    that is capable of adding subtitles, encoding, and burning a video all at once. Or is it not possible, I have to re-encode it first and then burn it once the subs are already hard modded. I want to get the best picture quality so I'd rather have the lossless video file burn it to dvd and only have to encode it once while still adding subtitles. thanks.

You are in breach of the forum rules and are being issued with a formal warning.
    / Moderator Baldrick

Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please stop make new similar topics. Just ask all your questions in ONE topic.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Use ConvertXtoDVD or DVD FLick(Free).
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    thanks
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    then from my other post i was really just wondering technically why Nero Vision could not burn with subtitles. is it a compatibility issue?

And so basically converting it to video ts and audio ts is not encoding and does not alter quality in any way. so that way i can burn it str8 forward. thats the main thing i want to make sure of thanks.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If your source is DVD compliant mpeg-2 then it will not be re-encoded (if you are using DVD Flick you will have to tell it not to re-encode compliant material). If your material is not DVD compliant mpeg-2 then it will be re-encoded (it has to be to create a DVD). I can't say if it will affect the quality without knowing what the source material is.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote