Dear freinds, please tell me what am I doing wrong. When I follow the instructions and press at the second step ENTER, my disc teray closes and I cannot type in the code and won't make it to the end ... what am I doinf wrong?
1. Eject the disc tray
2. On the remote, press ENTER
3. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 and then press ENTER again.
(The disc tray will close)
4. The player is now Region Free
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
You are not going to like this, but it's almost impossible to make BluRay players become region free. Possible reasons that the code doesn't work for you include
1) Samsung changed the hardware and the code doesn't work now.
2) The code only works on models sold in other regions of the world, such as Asia.
3) The person who wrote the instructions left out a step and the hack won't work unless you know the missing step.
Samsung players are currently almost impossible to make region free. I am not optimistic that you will be successful.