VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What would be the best program to create an easy to use DVD Menu template that works with both Premiere and Final Cut exported MPEG2 files?

Basically, I'd like to be able to create my own DVD Template - use my own background, logos, button designs, etc...

I then need chapter select pages that interact with the imported MPEG2 files - create buttons for the number of chapters detected (and give each button a chapter name that would have been imported from the MPEG2 file information).

Right now I'm using Adobe Encore DVD as well as DVD Studio Pro. I have templates already created in Photoshop, which are then imported into the DVD Authoring Software, chapter titles are added manually, and then each button is linked to its respective chapter.

A way to automate this process would be wonderful - we do many edits with long shows here, and anything to speed up this process would save alot of time.

Is there a program that can do this? If so, can it also create Blu-Ray menus in the same fashion?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Billy

2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    One similar topic is enough. https://forum.videohelp.com/topic373968.html .