VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have been using Ulead DVD Movie Factory 6 Plus for about two years now.
    Have experienced problems for the past 6 months when importing chapters from a DVD Folder on hard drive.
    When I open the DVD folder (And I have tried several different folders) the program Parses the folder and then details the available chapters within the folder. As soon as I attempt to mark any of the folders for import, the program hangs for about 15 seconds, then crashes and the following message is then seen on the program closing advise:-

AppName: dvdmf.exe AppVer: 6.0.0.0 ModName: h264vdechpdll.dll
    ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00073a38

The Interface then returns to screen

The program will import all aother file types and JPEG for Slide show usage, but will not allow me to import VOB files?

The only workaround is to use Win AVI video convertor to convert the main 4 chapters into MPEG2 files and then import these files direct to time line: each of these files takes around 40 mins to convert - very time consuming.

Any thoughts or feedback would be very much appreciated, or could someone recommend a better software program capable of authoring the same DVD work

Ragamuffin Brian
    Quote Quote  
  2. Brianiac

Thank you so very much for such a quick and enlightening response to my posting!

I viewed the link upon the Coral Ulead Forum and followed through the instructions: renaming the h264vdechpdll.dll and restoring the original version into the Common files directory/ ulead/MPEG

Ulead DVD Factory 6 Plus is now working smoothly, perfectly and importing VOB files without any problems.

Your response has saved me hours of work and I am deeply obliged!

I tip my hat to you and to the VideoHelp.com Forum.

Six months ago I posted the same query to the Ulead Forum, without response?

Again my grateful thanks and if you are a fan of acoustic music a small thank you!

http/:www.ragamuffin.biz

Please be our Guest.

Ragamuffin Brian
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ragamuffin Brian

Glad to be of help.

Brainiac
    Quote Quote