VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have a Panasonic DVD Player NV-VP31. It is in region 4.
    I hope smeone can help with the code so I can make my player multi regional.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    From what I can see on google, there is no soft hack for this model.

These guys claim to have something, if you are happy to pay $75 on a chance.

Otherwise you will have to find someone willing to hard mod it.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Unfortunately guns1inger forgot to give you a link to "these guys". Note that a custom hardware mod may cost more than your player did and whoever "these guys" are, I really have to advise caution. I've seen a lot of "We have hacks for player X but you have to pay us to get the info" posts on the internet and yet strangely nobody ever posts the hack so others can get it without paying. I am highly skeptical of any pay for the info services and advise you that there is a very high chance you are throwing away your money.

Note that Hollywood puts tremendous pressure on all of the major manufacturers to stop making DVD players that can be made region free and it's getting harder all the time to find any. In North America it has become almost impossible to buy any players in a store that can be made region free.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jman98
    Unfortunately guns1inger forgot to give you a link to "these guys". Note that a custom hardware mod may cost more than your player did and whoever "these guys" are, I really have to advise caution. I've seen a lot of "We have hacks for player X but you have to pay us to get the info" posts on the internet and yet strangely nobody ever posts the hack so others can get it without paying. I am highly skeptical of any pay for the info services and advise you that there is a very high chance you are throwing away your money.

Note that Hollywood puts tremendous pressure on all of the major manufacturers to stop making DVD players that can be made region free and it's getting harder all the time to find any. In North America it has become almost impossible to buy any players in a store that can be made region free.
    Thanks heaps for your advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote