VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I already had 1 post for my problem. I hope the author of multiavchd can see this new post and give me some help.
    I used multiavchd to author some videots and avi files to blu-ray player, which then was burned onto bd-re 25gb ver2.1 using Imgburn. but my magnavox nb500mg9 did not play the content because it is not compatible. I think there are only 3 links of this chain:
    1/ the bd player: I already checked the manual. this player can play bd-re ver.2.1 with the content recorded in bdmv format. So, this link can't be a problem.
    2/the disc: I used a brand new bd-re ver. 2.1 25 gb out of the box, made in japan. the burning process was confirmed successfully. this link can not be a problem either.
    3/the software/tool: Unfortunately I have to think this may be a problem.
    I have worked with other formats/tools and I notice that sometimes the software/tools do not perform as the are described. I do not know whether multiavchd has this kind of problem or I did not use it correctly.
    all responses will be appreciated very much.

2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    One similar topic is enough. Just reply to add new information. https://forum.videohelp.com/topic373871.html