VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi all :
    I have converted .mov files to flv with no obvious issues. Video looks clean, audio is crisp but then i noticed that i could not jump to a position forward or backwards on the video since there was no progress indicator(the little arrow that moves along the progress bar as the video plays) moving along the progress bar. I thought this was maybe a player issue but then i loaded other flv videos that were not converted by ffmpegx and there was the indicator. I am not sure if there is a setting i did not check or what the issue really is but i love this program and would want to continue using it.

Thanks in advance,

Phranque

no%20progress%20indicator-phranque.pdf
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The fact that you mention that other FLV files did show a progress bar, indicates to me that it may very well be due to the missing of meta-data in the FLV file. Did you install flvtool2, the optional install, as mentioned on the website?
    Quote Quote