VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Search Comp PM
    I need to buy a 768p TV with a 1:1 signal display (i.e. I want to be able to feed it a 720p image and have it display at 720p with black borders). I live in Canada and want to buy online. Can I tell from the websites which TVs have this feature? For example on these pages:
    can you tell if these TVs have the 1:1 signal display?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    Your best bet is to go to the manufacturer's site and look at the user manuals. Check for anything that says 1:1 mode, or pixel mode or something similar. Though sometimes only on specific ports, most TVs do have this option available.
    Have a good one,


    NEW! F@H team 166011!

    Folding@Home FAQ and download:
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads