VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Anyone in this Forum purchased CinePlayer from Roxio?
    Installing the software is OK, however after inserting a DVD Movie and when select icon "Play" (highlighted), nothing happens! All other key icons work OK. Windows XP is in use.
    If anyone has experienced this error and fixed problem, I would appreciate your solution.
    Thanks, BobbyScot.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It is regretable that no one can help me, with issue of Roxio's CinePlayer software.
    I am trying to find out that, has anyone bought this software title? or has anyone bought any Roxio's software or dealings with Roxio's support team, as apparently contact over the Web is most if not impossible.
    Thank you for reading this and hope to hear from someone experiences.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Roxio is not very popular here. I used to love Roxio (for burning) CDs...but they went downhill when DVD burning came to be. I'd imagine their playing software is just as quirky.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I agree, the Roxio CD Nero burner was a reliable piece of software, and still use it.
    CinePlayer at £30 is a real thumb down, best to shop around for a much and better reliable software.
    If you have trouble in installing Roxio's CinePlayer, boy!! you are on your own - pity no one warned me.
    Quote Quote