VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I just can't figure this out. I have no problems creating a dvd. I save it as a mpeg and it looks fine . However when I burn it to dvd,the video goes back and forth from looking good to being heavily red tinted or red hue.It goes back and forth from being fine to the red hue. Everything becomes as if you turned up the hue to reddish. It's really got me stumped. Is it my hardware?My capture card? I've had this trouble using 2 different video editing programs. Has anyone encountered this ? Thanks I cant attach a example because it looks fine in the mpeg file.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    What is the source?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Are you outputting NTSC?
    What authoring program are you using?
    We need more info.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Could this be a monitor calibration issue? You PC monitor will differ from your TV.

Darryl
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ive since discovered that on 2 different dvd players the problem exists, but 1 of my dvd players it plays fine as well as the computer dvd port. I'm beginning to think it may have something to do with it. It still is odd because the 2 that have the issue are different brands. I will try some additional players to see what that does. I usually save as a mpeg2 file then go back and render and burn some discs from the same project board. Still is an odd thing. Thanks for your help.
    Quote Quote