VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    A few other 'fridge' computers: http://www.orangecone.com/archives/2008/01/the_fridge_comp.html Personally, I don't really want my fridge going on the net and ordering groceries.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Netbooks are the new age of computing. While they are not suitable for editing serious video, they are small, light and mostly black, which makes them perfect for a ninja.

A true Ninja must pass the test of hijacking WiFi from your neighboor with an unexpected netbook attack. - Old Master Nori

*Video Ninja vanishes into the darkness*
    Quote Quote  
  3. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by videoninja
    Netbooks are the new age of computing. While they are not suitable for editing serious video, they are small, light and mostly black, which makes them perfect for a ninja.
    I'd rather be using a "dumb" terminal @ a mainframe.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by El Heggunte
    Originally Posted by videoninja
    Netbooks are the new age of computing. While they are not suitable for editing serious video, they are small, light and mostly black, which makes them perfect for a ninja.
    I'd rather be using a "dumb" terminal @ a mainframe.
    A Ninja must not be reduced to using a terminal. Connectivity is dependancy. You must be either physically connected to the mainframe or at close proximity to the wireless network. Mobility is the greatest advantage.

A mainframe is always connected to dummies. Use a netbook. - Great Master Nori

*Video Ninja returns to the shadows*
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by redwudz
    A few other 'fridge' computers: http://www.orangecone.com/archives/2008/01/the_fridge_comp.html Personally, I don't really want my fridge going on the net and ordering groceries.
    Hey. You don't need a chain saw, to detached this netbook from your fridge, like those you linked to.
    Quote Quote