FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well here we go again... Thanks for your support
    yaro
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by mazinz
    actually dvdremakepro's interface is much easier to work with than vobblanker.
    Boy is that ever a matter of opinion. Now, PGCEdit can be hard but VobBlanker is a piece of cake compared to DVDRemake Pro. In any event, the things you listed as not being able to be done using VobBlanker can be done using PGCEdit and I already said earlier that those 2 free programs cover everything that DVDRemake can do, with the exception of joining 2 DVDs into one, with a menu to connect the 2. I've used DVDRemake Pro before and that's the only thing I found it at all useful for. In any event, the other things you mentioned DVDRemake Pro can do have nothing at all to do with yaro's problem.

However, if you would like to take a stab at teaching Yaro how to do what needs to be done, this time using DVDRemake Pro, then please feel free. Otherwise I find your posts less than useless. Make a separate title for that cell? Yeah, that's a real good idea.

Yaro, I don't think your audio needs resampling. It should already be 48 kHz, as required for DVD. Otherwise it wouldn't have authored, assuming your authoring program only authors compliant audio. It does, however, need the bitrate changed to match that of the original DVD.
    Thing is the size of the original audio stream is 170MB and the new one only 10MB.
    If the edited one is the same length as the original one and the same bitrate (after you fix it), then it should also be the same size as originally. Me, I'd work on the audio with Audacity (after converting to WAV first) and author using Muxman. Since I don't know Ulead Studio, I can't offer advice there.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Still no joy. I converted both of my mp3 files to 224kbps mp2. Went through all the other steps again and same problem. No audio in the edited part of the movie when starting it with VLC and same thing when I go to that chapter from Media Player.
    The log below shows that it replaces the cell so no idea what's going on.
    yaro

Version 2.1.3.0. Starting new process:

=========== STARTING VTS_01 ====================
    VTS 01: Opening IFO
    VTS 01: Processing VOB (Menus)
    Menu does not exist, continuing
    --------------MENU VOB PREPARING PHASE-
    --------------MENU VOB WRITING PHASE STARTED-
    VTS 01: Menu final size= 0. Deleting menu.
    --------------MENU VOB WRITING FINISHED-
    VTS 01: Cell data array filled (Menus)
    VTS 01: Processing IFO (Menu)
    Looping into Menu PGCs and cells
    VTSM_C_ADT table did not exist
    VTSM_VOBU_ADMAP table did not exist
    Clearing MENU streams attributes
    VTS 01: Processing VOB (Titles)
    --------------TITLE VOB PREPARING PHASE-
    VTS 01: Keeping PGC 01
    VTS 01: Cell Based PGC 02
    Keeping Cell # 1, VID=2 CID=1
    Keeping Cell # 2, VID=2 CID=2
    Keeping Cell # 3, VID=2 CID=3
    Keeping Cell # 4, VID=2 CID=4
    Keeping Cell # 5, VID=2 CID=5
    Keeping Cell # 6, VID=2 CID=6
    Keeping Cell # 7, VID=2 CID=7
    Replacing Cell # 8, VID/CID=02/08
    Keeping Cell # 9, VID=2 CID=9
    Keeping Cell # 10, VID=2 CID=10
    --------------TITLE VOB WRITING PHASE STARTED-
    VTS 01: Keeping Cell VID/CID: 01/01 --> 01/01
    VTS 01: (CB) Keeping Cell VID/CID: 02/01 --> 02/01
    VTS 01: (CB) Keeping Cell VID/CID: 02/02 --> 02/02
    VTS 01: (CB) Keeping Cell VID/CID: 02/03 --> 02/03
    VTS 01: (CB) Keeping Cell VID/CID: 02/04 --> 02/04
    VTS 01: (CB) Keeping Cell VID/CID: 02/05 --> 02/05
    VTS 01: (CB) Keeping Cell VID/CID: 02/06 --> 02/06
    VTS 01: (CB) Keeping Cell VID/CID: 02/07 --> 02/07
    VTS 01: (CB) Replacing Cell VID/CID: 02/08 --> 02/08
    VTS 01: (CB) Keeping Cell VID/CID: 02/09 --> 02/09
    VTS 01: (CB) Keeping Cell VID/CID: 02/10 --> 02/10
    --------------TITLE VOB WRITING FINISHED-
    VTS 01: Cell data array filled (Titles)
    VTS 01: Processing IFO (Titles)
    Looping into Title PGCs and cells
    Processing TMPATI table
    Added 6 entries in TMAPTI of PGC 1
    Added 1592 entries in TMAPTI of PGC 2
    Generated a TMAPTI table with higher # of sectors than original
    Building VTS_C_ADT table
    Filling VTS_VOBU_ADMAP table
    VTS 01: Processing IFO (Ending and writting)
    =========== VTS_01 FINISHED =====================

=========== STARTING VIDEO MANAGER ===========
    VIDEO_TS: Opening IFO
    VIDEO_TS: Processing VOB (Menus)
    --------------MENU VOB PREPARING PHASE-
    VIDEO_TS: Keeping Menu LU 01, PGC 05
    VIDEO_TS: Keeping Menu LU 01, PGC 06
    VIDEO_TS: Keeping Menu LU 01, PGC 07
    --------------MENU VOB WRITING PHASE STARTED-
    VIDEO_TS: Keeping Cell VID/CID: 01/01 --> 01/01
    VIDEO_TS: Keeping Cell VID/CID: 02/01 --> 02/01
    VIDEO_TS: Keeping Cell VID/CID: 03/01 --> 03/01
    --------------MENU VOB WRITING FINISHED-
    VIDEO_TS: Cell data array filled (Menus)
    VIDEO_TS: Processing IFO (Menu)
    Looping into Menu PGCs and cells
    Building VTSM_C_ADT table
    Filling VTSM_VOBU_ADMAP table
    Copying Titles video/audio/subs attributes from VTS_01.IFO
    Copying Menus video/audio/subs attributes from VTS_01.IFO
    VIDEO_TS: Processing IFO (Ending and writting)
    =========== VIDEO MANAGER FINISHED ===========

PostCommands changed into Precommands in 0 PGCs of a total of 0

Finished. No Errors, 0 Warnings, 0 Notes
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I checked my edited cell with VobBlanker Strip function and it still says it still says my cell is 256kbps. So looks like converting my MP3s to 224kbps mp2 files didn't work or was somehow changed when Ulead Studio was creating my DVD folder. I went through the menus but can't see any way to set the bitrate there.
    yaro
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I just found that Ulead indeed changes the bitrate to 256kbps. I'll be looking for a way to modify it and then try yet again
    yaro
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by manono
    Originally Posted by mazinz
    actually dvdremakepro's interface is much easier to work with than vobblanker.
    Boy is that ever a matter of opinion. Now, PGCEdit can be hard but VobBlanker is a piece of cake compared to DVDRemake Pro. In any event, the things you listed as not being able to be done using VobBlanker can be done using PGCEdit and I already said earlier that those 2 free programs cover everything that DVDRemake can do, with the exception of joining 2 DVDs into one, with a menu to connect the 2. I've used DVDRemake Pro before and that's the only thing I found it at all useful for. In any event, the other things you mentioned DVDRemake Pro can do have nothing at all to do with yaro's problem.

However, if you would like to take a stab at teaching Yaro how to do what needs to be done, this time using DVDRemake Pro, then please feel free. Otherwise I find your posts less than useless. Make a separate title for that cell? Yeah, that's a real good idea.

Yaro, I don't think your audio needs resampling. It should already be 48 kHz, as required for DVD. Otherwise it wouldn't have authored, assuming your authoring program only authors compliant audio. It does, however, need the bitrate changed to match that of the original DVD.
    Thing is the size of the original audio stream is 170MB and the new one only 10MB.
    If the edited one is the same length as the original one and the same bitrate (after you fix it), then it should also be the same size as originally. Me, I'd work on the audio with Audacity (after converting to WAV first) and author using Muxman. Since I don't know Ulead Studio, I can't offer advice there.

I find your dvdremake attack posts useless. If you read it correctly I mentioned if he had no other choice and because you mentioned it cannot be done in remake. Well I listed one way it could be done. You are not the only one helping him. Everyone is allowed to add their info, if you do not like it, tuff luck.

However you seem to not have read the following post where I did help Yaro understand his encoding problem with the wrong bitrate. Sounds also like you used an old version of remake as it can merge 4 dvds not 2.

This whole rant inside this toipc was started by you. You could have just kept your nasty views to yourself and went on, but you had to open the can of worms and here we both are wasting more posts on personal opinion

I also know Yaro is going to stick with the freeware vobblanker, but it never hurts to help mention other tools out there that can help as well

Regardless Yaro is still having problems and we can keep bickering or both try to help him
    Quote Quote  
  7. Yaro, muxman (mentioned on the first page) would do what you need since you now have the audio encoded at your desired bitrate. Create the dvd with that and use blanker on it.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by mazinz
    dvdremakepro would be your best option for your problem.
    Let's review. My response was to that, nothing but a baldfaced lie. It's not the best. Sure, it's an alternative, if someone wants to pay money for what can be done with freeware programs just as well. I never said it couldn't be done in DVDRemake Pro. Go ahead, find a sentence where I said it can't be done.
    You are not the only one helping him.
    And your help is where? Oh, it's "If you want to pay 50 bucks for what can be done just as well in freeware, then I'll explain how you can do it". Sure, anyone can help; I haven't a monopoly, although I've replaced cells quite a few times myself. So far I've seen nothing out of you other than promoting DVDRemake Pro where you already know it won't be used. It smacks only too much of spam, pure and simple.
    Sounds also like you used an old version of remake as it can merge 4 dvds not 2.
    Is there something wrong with you? Are you retarded? Just let me know and I'll lay off. I know how many DVDs it can merge. I've used it a couple of times to merge long movies that spanned 2 discs, to put them onto one disc. I never mentioned that it couldn't merge more than 2 DVDs. You made that up out of thin air. Again. Would you have preferred that, instead of saying, "with the exception of joining 2 DVDs into one, with a menu to connect the 2", I had said, "with the exception of joining up to 4 DVDs into one, with a menu to connect them all"? There. Happy now? Not that I'd ever try and put 4 movies on the same DVD anyway.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by manono
    dvdremakepro would be your best option for your problem.
    Let's review. My response was to that, nothing but a baldfaced lie. It's not the best. Sure, it's an alternative, if someone wants to pay money for what can be done with freeware programs just as well. I never said it couldn't be done in DVDRemake Pro. Go ahead, find a sentence where I said it can't be done.
    You are not the only one helping him.
    And your help is where? Oh, it's "If you want to pay 50 bucks for what can be done just as well in freeware, then I'll explain how you can do it". Sure, anyone can help; I haven't a monopoly, although I've replaced cells quite a few times myself. So far I've seen nothing out of you other than promoting DVDRemake Pro where you already know it won't be used. It smacks only too much of spam, pure and simple.
    Sounds also like you used an old version of remake as it can merge 4 dvds not 2.
    Is there something wrong with you? Are you retarded? Just let me know and I'll lay off. I know how many DVDs it can merge. I've used it a couple of times to merge long movies that spanned 2 discs, to put them onto one disc. I never mentioned that it couldn't merge more than 2 DVDs. You made that up out of thin air. Again. Would you have preferred that, instead of saying, "with the exception of joining 2 DVDs into one, with a menu to connect the 2", I had said, "with the exception of joining up to 4 DVDs into one, with a menu to connect them all"? There. Happy now? Not that I'd ever try and put 4 movies on the same DVD anyway.

this doesn't seem like thin air does it? Petty yes, but your words not mine. We can get anal about this, but reading that sentence of yours tells me you might have used an older version or trial. So if you are getting picky about wording then you should pay attention to what you are writing

with the exception of joining 2 different DVDs
    and this here, yes you are saying it does not seem like it is one the program could solve
    Anyway, Yaro's problem doesn't seem to me to be one that using DVDRemake Pro would solve.
    you do seem to have a major attitude problem with anyone having a different view from yours.

Tell you what, I will make you a big cape, you can stand on the highest cliff and you can wear it proudly calling yourself

"manono crusader of the needless arguing and defender of the freeware"

if you still have problems then go start a new thread and vent and stop hijacking this one. Do keep in mind I would not have responded to anything at all had you just kept your views to yourself. You did not have reply to my suggestion about remakepro and just kept to answering Yaro. This help post would have went on in peace that way, but I can see which direction it is going to continue in

My apologies Yaro, the other helper in your problem does not know when to just let things be and move on
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Guys I really appreciate you trying to help me with the problem I have. I'm indeed trying to stick to the freeware as it's free
    but no harm to know there are other tools.
    Going back to the my last post. I found where I can change the output bitrate in Ulead Studio but stupid thing ignores my changes and sticks to 256kbps.
    I'll try the Muxman but the tutorials I found are for adding subtitles so again I'm not sure how do I use it in my case. Can I still use that edited vob or do I have to use my m2v file. I can see I can add multiple audio streams but how do I mute what I don't want to hear?
    yaro
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by Yaro
    Guys I really appreciate you trying to help me with the problem I have. I'm indeed trying to stick to the freeware as it's free
    but no harm to know there are other tools.
    Going back to the my last post. I found where I can change the output bitrate in Ulead Studio but stupid thing ignores my changes and sticks to 256kbps.
    I'll try the Muxman but the tutorials I found are for adding subtitles so again I'm not sure how do I use it in my case. Can I still use that edited vob or do I have to use my m2v file. I can see I can add multiple audio streams but how do I mute what I don't want to hear?
    yaro
    Hey Yaro muxman works only with elementary streams (ex m2v). Things are a little all over the place with this post,

so

your 224 encoded bitrate. IS this still in mp3 form or now in mp2?
    in Ulead are you actually fixing the audio or are you just using the audio to create your dvd?

I can easily tell you how to use muxman, but I want to make sure we are both on the same page
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    This thread is a prime example of a bad idea to begin with(trying to edit just one VOB) being bombarded with patches and work-arounds using obscure, non-newbie friendly software.
    Just go back and re-rip the disc with DVDDecrypter, IFO Mode, File Splitting NONE(leaving you with one giant lump of video and separate audio) while demuxing and start over.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Mazins I've fot all my audio in 224kbps mp2 format now. Well except the original one extracted by PgcDemux which gave me 224kbps .mpa file which apparently is the same that .mp2. Not quite sure what you mean asking if I'm only fixing the audio. I'm not doing anything to the video that's for sure. I'm just muting the original audio stream where I don't like it and adding other audio in these places. Please have a look at the screenshot. So basically I've got 3 audio streams that I want to mix together for that video stream. As I understand I could use Muxman to get it all mixed together into a vob cell which has 224kbps audio stream
    and then try VobBlanker again. Am I right?#

hech54 if I create that one large video file won't I loose all the menus? I'm willing to try anything that leads to a successful edit so if Muxman won't work for me I'll definitely try your method. Maybe suggested methods are not that user friendly but so far no one suggested anything easier to use so I'm trying all I can. Also while doing it with great help from those who reply to my post I'm learning quite a lot in a pretty short time getting to know new tools end methods for video editing and who knows which of them I may need to use in the future so all help is most welcome indeed.
    yaro

Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Yaro
    hech54 if I create that one large video file won't I loose all the menus?
    Yes....you will.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well in that case that's what I'm still trying to avoid but taking into account that at some point I'll have to give up on it. Thanks
    yaro
    Quote Quote  
  16. Yaro,
    If your want your dvd to have 3 different audio tracks you can use muxman. If you want to make a single audio track from the 3 then muxman would not be your answer. I would use muxman if/when everything is in a final form as you want it

I asked about fixing your audio in ulead because I was unsure if you were using Ulead to edit or change the audio in anyway or just using Ulead to help make your disc
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Unfortunately Ulead doesn't give me the option to export audio only so then I could change the bitrate to what it should be. However viewing the video while editing audio is a very use feature. If only it was exporting (authoring? ) it with the bitrate I select... Otherwise it's rather difficult to combine my 3 audio streams to one and then Muxman it
    yaro
    Quote Quote  
  18. it may not be as hard as you think, sending you a PM
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sunday night... too drunk to think straight but I shall continue tomorrow
    yaro
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by hech54
    Yes....you will.
    No....you won't. Replacing the entire movie using VobBlanker after having muxed the video and the edited audio using Muxman gets you back the menus and anything else that might have been in the DVD. In that case you can use any audio you like, as long as it conforms to the DVD specs (no MP3, for example, 48 kHz audio, and audio,video, subs, and muxing overhead not going over the max allowable bitrate). If you had edited the audio for the entire film you could even have used an MPA with the bitrate of 256.
    and this here, yes you are saying it does not seem like it is one the program could solve
    Anyway, Yaro's problem doesn't seem to me to be one that using DVDRemake Pro would solve.
    Yep, you are retarded since, at that point, his problem was using a different bitrate audio from the source, so after doing the replace step in VobBlanker he got no audio in that cell. The same thing would have happened using DVDRemake Pro (if it accepted the cell at all). And that's why I said using DVDRemake Pro wouldn't be any better here. And don't say that the workaround would be creating a separate title, since you wouldn't have seamless playback from title to title and it's a really stupid idea to begin with when, if Yaro had prepared the cell audio properly, VobBlanker could have easily handled it. So I won't address anything else to you in this thread. You've polluted it enough already.

If you can help Yaro off-site, then more power to you.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by manono
    Originally Posted by hech54
    Yes....you will.
    No....you won't. Replacing the entire movie using VobBlanker after having muxed the video and the edited audio using Muxman gets you back the menus and anything else that might have been in the DVD. In that case you can use any audio you like, as long as it conforms to the DVD specs (no MP3, for example, 48 kHz audio, and audio,video, subs, and muxing overhead not going over the max allowable bitrate). If you had edited the audio for the entire film you could even have used an MPA with the bitrate of 256.
    Yep, you are retarded since, at that point, his problem was using a different bitrate audio from the source, so after doing the replace step in VobBlanker he got no audio in that cell. The same thing would have happened using DVDRemake Pro (if it accepted the cell at all). And that's why I said using DVDRemake Pro wouldn't be any better here. And don't say that the workaround would be creating a separate title, since you wouldn't have seamless playback from title to title and it's a really stupid idea to begin with when, if Yaro had prepared the cell audio properly, VobBlanker could have easily handled it. So I won't address anything else to you in this thread. You've polluted it enough already.

If you can help Yaro off-site, then more power to you.
    you really are still trying to cling aren't you? You had mentioned "where did I say remake would not work" in the previous fight post between us. I merely pointed it out for you with your own words. That was all I was doing. You are calling me retarded, yet twice now I had to point out your own words right back to you. You should write what you mean and not what people assume you are saying. You are using poor choices in your wording. The proper way would have been

"I do not think dvdrmakepro would be a viable solution for his problem"

You see that tells me you are not saying it CAN'T do it, but that it might not be the best choice for the job. Your original wording below says the opposite of this

Anyway, Yaro's problem doesn't seem to me to be one that usingDVDRemake Pro would solve.
    I am tired of going back and forth with you, lets move on then?

If you read the posts following we are already way past this point in Yaro's problem that you are in defending (yourself)

There are a few things he can do, but he has not been exactly clear on some of it
    1. does his stream actually have 3 audio tracks or is he trying to mix 3 parts of audio down into one?
    2. If it is 3 tracks and he wants them as one track, this is what I offered to him via pm to do the mixing and get his bitrate correct and all set for muxman
    3. If he wants the 3 tracks, let ulead make the disc like before. Use pgcdemux to get the vids and audio tracks created from Ulead. Use a free audio app (like cdex) that can then re-encode the bitrate from Ulead's apparently forced 256bitrate back to 224 on the demuxed audio files (cdex can change audio codecs and create an mp2 from files on the hard drive). Then we use muxman with these final results to make the disc. Vobblanker should then be able to see the audio stream(s) as it will all have the same bitrate as the rest of the film- problem solved
    4. Yaro can just upload the Ulead made file and I will do the rest, giving him a dvd all set for vobblanker
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search Comp PM
    mazins maybe it's just what you said but indeed I can run PgcDemux on my Ulead edited dvd and this will give me one .mpa stream with all the audio I want mixed together. Then I can change it's bitrate and use Muxman to get it back together and then VobBlank.
    yaro
    Quote Quote  
  23. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    For some reasons (crap music background lol ) I decided to try to edit one of the VOB files using Ulead Studio. I don't know that software too well but I managed to edit it as I need. To edit it I changed the .vob extention to .mpg. Now I'm at a point when I have a ready project but I'm not too sure how to get it back to the original movie. In Video_TS folder I found not only .vob files but there are also some ofther files like INFO and such. I'm just guessing that they have to do with how the movie comes together. Do they store information like what size each of the large VOB files is and when it starts and finishes? If so then probably they need some editing as well. It's my first edit so all help will be most welcome.
    yaro
    Save yourself a lot of grief, research, trouble, learning curves, dozens of free software packages, etc. I've used TMPGenc MPEG editors to re-edit DVD's for years now, and reformatted them for DVD with TMPGenc Author. TMPGenc has some good package deals that work evey time. Reading this thread with the dozens of suggestions, insults, devious paths into complex and cryptic software, etc., literally wore me out, when for years I've been using TMPGenc with zero problems.

Just thought I'd add another $.02 to everything already suggested. 8)
    Last edited by sanlyn; 20th Mar 2014 at 10:45.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by Yaro
    mazins maybe it's just what you said but indeed I can run PgcDemux on my Ulead edited dvd and this will give me one .mpa stream with all the audio I want mixed together. Then I can change it's bitrate and use Muxman to get it back together and then VobBlank.
    yaro

well if that is correct then yes all we need to do is just rencode your audio track bitrate back to 224 and you will be one final step closer

before I suggest something, do you have any sound/audio programs on your pc?
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've got a couple. BeSweet is one of them. I downloaded it yesterday and now I'm trying to convert my ac3, yes this time PcgDemux created a m2v and an ac3 file for me. The ac3 was 256kbps so I sorted that out but now Muxman gives me "0 files accepted, 1 file rejected" when I'm adding it to the Audio stream part in Muxman.
    yaro
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by Yaro
    The ac3 was 256kbps so I sorted that out but now Muxman gives me "0 files accepted, 1 file rejected" when I'm adding it to the Audio stream part in Muxman.
    Check the root of the C drive for the Muxman log. It may (or may not) give a fuller explanation.

The AC3 audio you made is somehow non-compliant. Maybe it's the wrong sample rate. Is it 48 kHz, as it's supposed to be? That's the first thing that comes to mind.

What happened to the one with MPA audio? Is this a different project now?
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search Comp PM
    MuxMan version 0.16.6

That's all it gives. Same when I tried with .mp2 file.

yaro
    Quote Quote  
  28. Hey Yaro
    this is only going to add to your problem

If Ulead is now changing your mp2 to an ac3 you are still stuck because vobblanker will not let you add it back to your dvd because an ac3 is a different format than an mp2

As Manono mentioned are you sure your audio assets are at 48k and not 44k? Muxman will reject anything that is not in compliance.

I will still gladly fix this for you if you want to upload it somewhere (all I need is the finished audio track from Ulead)
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member
    Search Comp PM
    mazins it's not Ulead but PcgDemux that for some reason instead of creating an .mpa file this time decided to go for ac3. To be honest I didn't have a look at the frequency. Now I had a look and it was 44kHz indeed. I fixed that and Muxman did the job this time. Now's the time for VobBlanker again. If that doesn't work I'll have to try the method that sanlyn kindly sugested.
    yaro
    Quote Quote  
  30. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Unbelievable. It doesn't work yet again. After VobBlanking (this time I confirmed that the audio stream is 224kbps) there is no sound in the part of that movie vob where I replaced audio although running only that on cell before VobBlanking works fine.
    One difference I noticed now between the original audio stream and the edited one is that VobBlanker recognizes the new one as ac3 which is fine but it tells me that the original audio stream is mpeg1.
    yaro
    Quote Quote