VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    After weeks of working perfectly, ImgBurn now stops part way thru a DL burn - at points ranging from 50 to 70% completed. The problem has occurred with The West Wing, Season 1 and Deadwood, Season 2 (but only Disc 4, the others were fine when done a few days back). In ImgBurn, I'm selecting the break point with a green star altho it sometimes seems to me that it's too close to the end - but then I don't fully understand what part of the files I'm looking at in the break-point window.

I then can't close ImgBurn - it just stays there. I mostly have to force a close by forcing a quit on VMWare Fusion (I'm running XP under Fusion on a Mac). Is there an easier way to force a close?

I've been having shut-down problems (hangs part way thru the process). I haven't installed any new hardware or software in the interim period. So far, I've tossed about 10 Verbatim DL discs. Any suggestions?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Have you checked the ImgBurn log for errors? It's under 'Help' in the program. Post it here if you like.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    No, I haven't. I'll try a DVD5 and a DVD9 and see what happens. I may well need to post the log. Thanks.

In the interim, I'm uninstalling and re-installing VMWare Fusion and starting with a brand new boot of XP in an attempt to eliminate problems like non-shut-downs.
    Quote Quote