VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Hello
    I need to capture in video the screen of another notebook computer to be able to mixer of video since another notebook computer.
    Some suggestion?
    Which it is the best solution to capture the sign of another notebook computer (PC)?
    The sign of screen can be taken by...
    - Firewire? (IE1394)?
    - LAN?
    - VGA video (transcoder)?

Thanks

Lic. Fernando Pérez Cardenal

. : Digital Marketing - Digital Videos - Multimedia:.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    From the laptop itself, you could use CamStudio or Fraps or one of the other screen capture programs here: https://www.videohelp.com/tools/sections/desktop-screen-capture

If you need to capture the video output of the laptop, it depends on what usable outputs it has. Likely only composite, then you could try a capture card or device on the second computer. But the screen capture method would probably be better.

If it does have VGA or FireWire out, FireWire would be my choice of the two if you have a FireWire device you can capture it to. Maybe a camcorder. But I think it would have to be a DV-AVI compliant output from the laptop.

You may also be able to stream the video over a LAN, and then I would look into VLC media player for it's streaming abilities. Probably other programs could do this also.
    Quote Quote