VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Source .Ts file is 25fps(Pal). Using Tsmuxer I demux video & audio, slowdown the video to 23.976fps.

Then Eac3to converting the source ac-3(stereo) to a stereo wav -slowdown, but it detects that the source audio has a -32ms delay on it, and auto removes this. "Track not clean"

Putting the video/audio back together, and making them back in sync, I use Tsmuxer to make a AVCHD, combining video/audio with -32ms on the audio.

It plays in sync, but as usual, sometimes the bluray player will hiccup on almost all avchd playback (stop and advance the movie the amount of the delay) which continues w/o any problems.

But when this video did just that, it went back out of sync! Ouch!

Any advise on how to fix this and why the original video had a delay on it?

If deleting the delay fixes the audio, how do you make the video sync with it?

Source Audio:
    Code:
    Format                           : AC-3
    Format/Info                      : Audio Coding 3
    Duration                         : 4mn 29s
    Bit rate mode                    : Constant
    Bit rate                         : 384 Kbps
    Channel(s)                       : 2 channels
    Channel positions                : L R
    Sampling rate                    : 48.0 KHz
    Video delay                      : -36ms
    Stream size                      : 12.4 MiB (3%)
    Language                         : English
    Thanks experts!

EDIT: Apparently the Source was corrupt at a certain spot, it repeated at the same spot(Went out of sync) on every Avchd creation. So I tend to believe these hiccups are not the bluray player, but errors generated when using Tsmuxer for Avchd/Tsmuxing/M2ts...
    The SOURCE, probably was created with Tsmuxer/Tsmuxing.

Also a better sync I used BdPowerAmp and added silence of 32ms at 0:0:0, which also synced the video...

Any comments?
    Quote Quote  
  2. By the way, what do you do with 50fps video for playback on a Ntsc system?
    Quote Quote