VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hi:

I am trying to compile a dvd using DVD Pro Lab and normally I haven't had any problems...until now.

I have tried to compile at least four times and get the same error message: "The Read Data Size is over the buffer limit". I thought that if I removed one of the movies (originally 5) that would solve the problem but I am still getting the same error message.

What am I doing wrong?

Please help!

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Just looking at the list of files you have as assets, I would suspect that episode 3 is the culprit. Instead of a running time you have the reference 0-GOP. I bet if you take that out, it will compile. I suspect something got fubar'd during encoding.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by guns1inger
    Just looking at the list of files you have as assets, I would suspect that episode 3 is the culprit. Instead of a running time you have the reference 0-GOP. I bet if you take that out, it will compile. I suspect something got fubar'd during encoding.
    I have to admit that I was kind of tired last night when I attempted to do this project so I didn't notice that glaring discrepancy. I tried at least four times with no sucess ...and that's when I came looking for help.

Thank you so much!
    Quote Quote