VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey guys, I actually randomly typed this website into my browser and it popped up, just in time for some help with my Easycapture USB card!

Lets not worry about what's on my computer, other than I'm running Windows Vista: Home Premium and I'm running the Video and Left Audio from a Playstation 2 game while playing Rockband.

Now, the video itself is fine, no lag, perfect quality... but it's the audio that's the problem. It would seem that no matter how I configure it, the audio either lets out a high-pitched screech (with the game audio in the background) or has the game audio perfect with a prickly sound that crescendos into static as the movie progresses.

Any help? Whoever gives the solution gets their YouTube account mentioned in my latest video!

Thanks a bunch!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Are your frequencies matched ? ie. PS2 is outputting at 44.1KHz and your capture device is capturing at 44.1Khz ?

Have you got (or can you get) a RCA to 3.5mm lead so that you can test playback of the audio through your PC's "line in" on your sound card ?

Can you hook up another device (DVD or VHS player) and test capture ?
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote