VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am a private eye in TN and not very computer savvy. I have a JVC Everio model GZ-MG130U hard disk camcorder that I use for work. I use Windows Media/Movie Maker to transfer my videos to my computer. However the crucial date/time stamps that a private eye needs to be showing on a burned DVD do not appear when I transfer the video to Windows Movie Maker. I called JVC and a spokesman told me that JVC products do not convert the time stamp from the camcorder to the computer. But I have been taking my downloaded videos to a local video store and for a pricey fee (sometimes $50 to $100) they are able to create new video DVD's for me with the time stamps on them! I have read similar threads in your forums but have not seen any topics in regards to JVC HD camcorders. Is there a way I can do this myself at home and avoid the hassle and cost of going to my local video store? Is there a better video editing software out there with this time stamp transfer capability? Or a free download "patch" that would solve this problem? I read a similar time stamp post referencing a mini DV camcorder and that user solved his problem by downloading the "Enosoft DV Processor" freeware from this site so I tried the same but could not get the Enosoft software to recognize my video files on my computer. Need any help or suggestions please.... Thanks!

2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    lakin007, Do not post the same topic on several forums.
    Please do not cross post, once is enough.

Continue in: https://forum.videohelp.com/topic370249.html#1984627

Moderator redwudz