VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I need please a good ripping programm, that will allow me, to ripp videos from websites like MTV, abc/abcnews, etc' I tryed, number of programmes, but they do not do th job, I tryed, Replay media catcher, and flshget, and streamdown, and orbit downloader(which for some reason once I install it, blockes, all the websites with videos, even youtube)
    I really need please a good programm, that I can use, in the Internet Explorer.
    Please help me, thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Internet Download Manager works for me, but you have to pay for it, though you can try it.

I have used orbit before, but went back to IDM & this is part of the reason, IDM is alot more simpler for downloading Youtube etc videos.
    Quote Quote  
  3. thank you but it doesn't help, I truly don't know what do i do wrong, but When I want to save the video it says it will be saved as HTMLm, it's on the MTV website.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Yup, I just tried it on the official MTV website & it didn't work for me either, it just downloads the ad before the music video starts, sorry.
    Quote Quote  
  5. the internet menager letts me download, but it is only few kb, what i get, and it doesn't dload the video

still waiting for help
    Quote Quote  
  6. After googling around, I came across this http://applian.com/how-to-record-download-capture/MTV.com.html, try it & let me know if it worked, I have never used this app before, but it says it will download from MTV.com.
    Quote Quote  
  7. thank you it worked!
    Quote Quote