VideoHelp Forum

Poll: How old are you - part 2 (no lying now)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Thread
  1. Looks like we boomers are winning, or infesting.
    Quote Quote  
  2. WOW I'm surprised by the average age here.....Darn old folks home
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by stiltman
    WOW I'm surprised by the average age here.....Darn old folks home
    Who knew the ones working with h.264 video were the same ones working with reel to reel?
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    57 in two days.
    Still riding my motorcycle.

Hey now my Fostex reel-to-reel was a damn fine machine. Until, that is, digital came along.
    Whatever doesn't kill me, merely ticks me off. (Never again a Sony consumer.)
    Quote Quote  
  5. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    46.5 years old on next July 14th.

"Folks wonder how I've kept so young.
    I'm almost seventy-seven and I can still go
    over a gate or run a foot-race or kick the chandelier.
    That's because my body is no older than my
    mind --- and my mind is adolescent.
    It has never grown up. It never will, I hope."

(Harvest of the Years)
    Quote Quote  
  6. 31 until... May next year
    1f U c4n r34d 7h1s, U r34lly n33d 2 g3t l41d!!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by MeDiCo_BrUjO
    31 until... May next year
    Dude you're only a month older than I am.... What day in May? June 7th for me
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  8. 34 and growing...

BHH
    HDConvertToX, AutoMen, AutoMKV Developer
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Well ... Im not going to say ... but I will say ... the summer between six grade and seventh grade ... my mom took my sister and I to Lousville, Kentucky by Train ... we stopped in Chicago ... before catching the next train out ... We went and saw the movie ... HELP ! ... the Beatles movie was playing there. If that doesn't help ... when we stayed in LouisVille with my Uncle Bill and Aunt Midge .. The Sound of Music ... was playing there ... it was a big hit.

I also remember getting [while in Kentucky] a hardon getting out of the car and going into a store ... I remember trying to hide it ...
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by lacywest
    Well ... Im not going to say ... but I will say ... the summer between six grade and seventh grade ... my mom took my sister and I to Lousville, Kentucky by Train ... we stopped in Chicago ... before catching the next train out ... We went and saw the move ... HELP ! ... the Beatles movie was playing there. If that doesn't help ... when we stayed in LouisVille with my Uncle Bill and Aunt Midge .. The Sound of Music ... was playing there ... it was a big hit.

I also remember getting [while in Kentucky] a hardon getting out of the car and going into a store ... I remember trying to hide it ...
    My guess is ahhhhhhhhhhhh.................................55 approx

Am I being kind?
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by yoda313
    Originally Posted by MeDiCo_BrUjO
    31 until... May next year
    Dude you're only a month older than I am.... What day in May? June 7th for me
    May 30
    1f U c4n r34d 7h1s, U r34lly n33d 2 g3t l41d!!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by G)-(OST
    Originally Posted by lacywest
    Well ... Im not going to say ... but I will say ... the summer between six grade and seventh grade ... my mom took my sister and I to Lousville, Kentucky by Train ... we stopped in Chicago ... before catching the next train out ... We went and saw the move ... HELP ! ... the Beatles movie was playing there. If that doesn't help ... when we stayed in LouisVille with my Uncle Bill and Aunt Midge .. The Sound of Music ... was playing there ... it was a big hit.

Am I being kind?
    Not bad ... you've could have been kinder ... but I surprise a lot of people when they find out how old I really am.

One reason ... I believe ... I didn't start taking vitamins when I was getting old or for some people when they are already old.

I started taking vitamins when I was 23 ... started taking Vitamin C ... and then a few years later ... Vitamin A ......... mostly because I was smoking Weed and both vitamins help keep the lungs healthy ... mucous membranes and such ... heh ... I wasn't a cigarette smoker back then and it bothered me that I was smoking ... something and so I did what I could to compensate ... I dont ... no no no no ... smoke no more ... I got tired of waking up on the floor ....... especially the floor in the drunk tank ... in the county jail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zx8DGD-Kn0
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am a bit surprised that the posters on this website are very much close to my own age (48 right now). I would have thought it was a bit younger generation involved in this stuff.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    50 and Chloe' to the left is 14.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I`m 14 Years! i swear!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM

Welcome to the geriatric ward. 8)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Last week was the 20th anniversary of my 39th birthday. I went to Woodstock when I was 19 years old and now they have come out with a bluray 40th anniversary disc. Seems like yesterday. Where did my long black hair go, now it's tight and white. Ah to be 27-28 again, old enough to be taken seriously, young enough to get the young, hot babes.
    I love children, girl children... about 16-40
    W.C. Fields
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by dadrab

Welcome to the geriatric ward. 8)
    Did you get your AARP application yet?
    "Shut up Wesley!" -- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    Buy My Books
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I'm kinda shocked that the majority of people so far are between 36 and 59. I expected it to be much younger. Boomers Rule!!! :P
    W.C. Fields
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM

Am I being kind?
    Yes you are, he's more like 58. 12-13 when Help came out in 1965.
    W.C. Fields
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Did you get your AARP application yet?

Yep...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    A dutch legend claims I was born in the year 270, but actually I'm 39...
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm enjoying being "The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything" for a couple more months.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Getting old is hell. They used to call me "Slim". Now, the wife calls me "Dunlop Man". Cuz I done lopped over my belt.

What was the question? Oh yeah, about the same as Lacywest.

Nice anecdote about your first boner. I don't remember my first boner.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Jim44
    I'm enjoying being "The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything" for a couple more months.
    What's that? I didn't understand you. I need a Babel fish!

So long and thanks for all the fish...
    Donadagohvi (Cherokee for "Until we meet again")
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ricoman
    Last week was the 20th anniversary of my 39th birthday. I went to Woodstock when I was 19 years old and now they have come out with a bluray 40th anniversary disc. Seems like yesterday. Where did my long black hair go, now it's tight and white. Ah to be 27-28 again, old enough to be taken seriously, young enough to get the young, hot babes.
    You better hurry and have fun while you can ... you got one year left to find hotties on Adult Friend Finder ... most of the really hot women want their ... winks ... to be from men that are 40 or under ... LOL

Pic taken around 2004 ... this pic has been trimmed to edit out the other areas ... not available to this website.

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by fritzi93
    Getting old is hell. They used to call me "Slim". Now, the wife calls me "Dunlop Man". Cuz I done lopped over my belt.

What was the question? Oh yeah, about the same as Lacywest.

Nice anecdote about your first boner. I don't remember my first boner.
    When my belly begins to do that ... it easy to solve that ... I start to drink ... diet sodas ... use non sweetner in my coffee.

And I guess to really get serious ... I stop eating ice cream at 2AM.

Pic taken September 2008 ... on top of the mountain overlooking Pirate's Cove over by Pismo Beach ... my wife took the picture. I have not changed ... in looks ... since Sept 2008 ... I do look good for my age.

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ricoman

Am I being kind?
    Yes you are, he's more like 58. 12-13 when Help came out in 1965.
    Wow ... keep going ... you are even more off ... it will be more than a year ... when Im 58.

And how many folks here ... can jump up into the air and with both feet kick your self in the butt and land back down ... gracefully back on to your feet.

My cousin Terri ... [she is a couple of years older then me] she brought her boyfriend with her to a family event and I had not seen her in years ... so to show her I'm in good health I did my .. jump ... ha ha ha ... her boyfriend did the same thing .... oh gawd ... he almost fell ... Terri ... had to grab him to keep him from falling to the ground.
    Quote Quote