VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I googled this error and found various topics discussing it, however, none of them had the problem continue regardless of what they were compiling. If I use dummy videos, no audio, or completely diff source files it still pops up pretty much right after I click start.

It will finish the little "generating cells" part but when it starts the actual compiling, the error pops up right away.

Ive been using Dvd Lab Pro 2 for over a year now and never had this problem. Dling the latest version didn't fix it. Could installing various codecs have messed it up? As that's the only thing I can think of.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Well i don't know if codecs would have any bearing on DLP, i'm pretty sure it would not.

You could always try the forum at the actual medichance website 8)

http://www.mediachance.com/forum.htm

http://mmbforums.com/ipb/
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I have, also posted at afterdawn and cdfreaks. Media chance hasn't responded nor has afterdawn, but cdfreaks suggested the same thing, that i ask media chance.

So I thought i would try here as well.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ok here we go I had the same error with compile.aux and I tried everything on this site and some others like installing other DVD authoring software out there and nothing worked like dvd lab pro. To start out I am using Windows 7 X64 and out of a last effort I right clicked on the dvd lab pro shortcut on my desktop and went to compatibility tab I clicked on run this program in compatibility mode under Windows XP Service Pack 3 and then at the bottom clicked on run this program under Administrator and after I did that Bam it freaking worked like I never had a issue. I hope this helps one of you out there if your having the same dam problem and about to throw the dam computer out the window.
    Quote Quote