VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    OK, I know there are a lot post regarding this question. Yet, i have been super unsuccessful fulfilling my goal.
    If someone can give me a definite guide and answer. I would appreciate it.

I want to use mp4 (not convert to avi, mp4!) in virtualdub.
    I can convert it, but it loses its clarity and i don't want that.
    I want to use mp4 then add subtitles, not turn mp4 into avi and then use subtitles..

If someone can give me a step by step guide. Some of the post have the answers, but I can't follow the computer lingos. I don't even know what "root" folder is.
    So if you could please help me out , i would greatly be appreciated. (more detailed the better)

sincerely,

twirlybox
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You can use YAMB to add subs in a mp4.

But I guess you want burned in subs in the video? Then you can use for example ipodme or if you want more control use avidemux or xvid4psp, see https://forum.videohelp.com/topic360276.html
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm currently using xvid4psp like you suggested. but i want to upload for youtube. is it the right program?

I set the xvid4psp and when i saved to avi, the file is no where to be found. any suggestions?
    Quote Quote