VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. here's the list of outputs from the website, how you produce them, well you'll have to read the manual, i don't have the program.

The video capture utility embedded in the 3D-Album lets you convert your 3D-Album presentations into movie files in various formats.

* Convert albums into DVD, SVCD, and VCD ready files.
    * Produce video in AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, Windows Media, and RealVideo formats.
    Quote Quote  
  2. There is nothing wrong with your hardware.

If your goal is to produce a slideshow into an AVI or MPG format, then I can tell you exactly what the problem is. You have chosen the wrong software. It would appear that the only way to output the desired format is through screen capture. This will negate much of the quality available.

If the same company has no compatible program which can do a reasonable conversion, then you can try to find one that might read the files you have created. This will likely be a wild goose chase. Also likely is that all the time and effort you have invested creating a nice presentation will be largely wasted. I would recommend more thoroughly investigating software to make certain it is capable of performing all the steps desired.
    Quote Quote