VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. As i describe in the header that's what hapens. I merged allot of smaller videos to make one big one. I had to edit each video to get the speciffic scenes i required from my end result. I did all this editing with magix's own tools.
    Bellow is the graph of the combined videos with the effects i used and the program interface.

I used a simple crossfade effect between scenes (fade to black-appear from black for video and fade out-in for audio), a noise filter between 4:30-5:00m and two texts appearing at about the end.
    The problem occurs between some of the objects, not all. To be speciffic,
    as i zoon in between 10 and about 22 secs you can see the area within the two red markers (about 19.3-21sec).

That's the area where the audio is muted, or rather will be muted. The audio loss is also present during preview and after the whole file has been processed/compressed. The odd thing is that if i preview starting from let's say 20secs, the audio is heard as clean as you can see it in the graph. And if i try to preview from 17secs then less sound is lost, about 1 sec, as opposed to 3secs if i preview the videos from the start (11secs). However, when i compress the thing, the maximun amount of sound is lost always.
    I have no idea why this happens. I have made other videos and they mixed fine. The only difference is that i use FRAPS clips right now, which by all means should be better for processing, not worse.

Some last info:
    If i don't use effects the same thing happens in the same videos/objects.
    I got my videos from FRAPS clips so it's pretty much almost uncompressed video and PCM 44khz stereo uncompressed sound.
    More codec details : Video Codec = FPS1, FRAPS Codec. Audio Codec = PCM Audio - 44100Hz 1411 kb/s tot (2 chnls). (Info taken from Gspot v2.70a)

Bottom line, HELP!!
    -Good Things Come to Those Who Wait-
    Quote Quote  
  2. Ok, i fixed it by restoring the default program settings.
    Some kind of odd setting, i dunno? In anycase it works fine now.
    Closing i would like to sugest this program to any movie maker enthusiast like myself. It's the second best program for editing video in my opinion (virtualdubmod is first - so small yet so amazingly functional).
    -Good Things Come to Those Who Wait-
    Quote Quote