VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Do you know any web site where could be downloaded only anime subs its no matter of language.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    No matter of language? Look Kage Project www.fansubs.ru

Well, on that Kage project's forum there are some links to English subtitle sites too, but to see them one have to register.
    Quote Quote  
  3. OK thank you very much.

By the way I can understand Rusian very good but not the best because I am from Serbia and that helps a lot.

Thanks Bro.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Welcome! I'm glad that I could help you, Kage project contains soft subs to almost all anime! And it's very comfortable to have soft subs.

Although most of subs in Kage project are translated from English to Russian, not from Japan directly, I do not know if there is such good and complete database with soft subtitles in English. I think people use English hardsubs, DVD subs, or, if lucky, soft subs embedded to .mkv file to translated from...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Delete the post.
    Last edited by Charmer; 10th Aug 2011 at 10:53.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey, i have looked on all sites but couldn't find what i was looking for,
    I have downloaded all episodes of Rurouni Kenshin in OGG and some in MKV files and i extracted the audio and subs i wanted and converted into AVI,
    Now the thing is, in episode 67 the subtitle file has incorrect time data in the .srt file and it isnt easy to adjust it. So does anyone know where i can find this ? Thx
    Greetz vulvax
    Quote Quote  
  7. Delete the post.
    Last edited by Charmer; 10th Aug 2011 at 10:53.
    Quote Quote