VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hi all..
    is it possible to add a picture or a word in a dvd files. i mean i want to add a picture in a dvd, when it will play it will show that picture and then it will start the dvd. i have some IFO and some VOB files in my DVD directory. any help thanks this dvd has also a menu before i can watch the video. and i want to play first my picture before the menu.

edit: ok i found a tool called pgcedit and i see ther on left corner :

VTCT 1, 1 TTN1 (0:30) Title 1

this is the exactly image i want to change it.. there is a image playing before the dvd i want to change this image and put some more words in it...how can i do that please hel
    Quote Quote  
  2. If you want to replace the Title 1 with your own image, then VobBlanker is what you want. First make a little DVD of your own image (a BMP and some music authored with Muxman should be enough). Then open the original DVD in Vobblanker and highlight the VTS that contains the Title 1 so it appears in the lower window. Highlight it again in the lower window, hit the "Replace" button to the right, and scroll to your replacement DVD. Process.

You can also do the same in PGCEdit by first removing the original Title1 (Kill PGC Playback) and then following the instructions in Title->Import First-Play (Startup) Clip.i
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    manono thanks very much...finally i got it with your help..thanks
    Quote Quote