VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Ok, updating guide for patch version 2 and add Google Chrome version for new users
    Last edited by roma_turok; 8th Aug 2010 at 15:36.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    There's a new version now 10.1.82.76
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Guazzap View Post
    There's a new version now 10.1.82.76
    Haha you're fast; i can CONFIRM THIS INFORMATION! XD
    Quote Quote  
  4. I updated my post for the new 10.1.82.76 flash update.
    Quote Quote  
  5. And CHRONO rules as usal, installing soon
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by CHRONOMASTER View Post
    I updated my post for the new 10.1.82.76 flash update.
    Thanks updating guide.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks!!! You're fast also
    Quote Quote  
  8. I really want to install the latest version from the first post by CHRONOMASTER but I don't want to lose this hack that allows me to have fullscreen flash on the second monitor. The main reason I want to update is because right now the pointer doesn't disappear in fullscreen, I'm sure it's just a bug that would be gone if I updated to 10.1.82.76 but again I don't want to lose the hack that allows me keep fullscreen flash on a second monitor (tv actually) while doing something on the first.
    Quote Quote  
  9. @madwh

Here you go.

Remove "Press Esc to ..." + Dual Screen Patch

File: NPSWF32.dll
    Version: 10.1.82.76
    Tested: No
    MD5: 1DBFCA8BD0AC865872E372D0AA444961
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  10. CHRONOMASTER I replaced NPSWF32.dll in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash and you're very awesome! Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  11. CHRONOMASTER I think I discovered a little bug when I go in fullscreen in some youtube videos. For example this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uk_viH4Unw
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	szdvfs.png
Views:	444
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	3180  

Quote Quote  
  12. @madwh

This looks like a issue with the dual screen patch (source), if it is I will not be able to help.

Please preform this test

1. Test using the unpatched version of flash.
    2. Test using my message patch.
    3. Test using the message + dual screen patch.

If the problem exists in "1" contact YouTube/Adobe.
    If the problem exists in "2" and "3" contact me.
    If the problem exists only in "3" contact MrX1980 or Andrew Brampton here.

Also please verify that the MD5 matches on the patches.
    Last edited by CHRONOMASTER; 21st Aug 2010 at 01:04.
    Quote Quote  
  13. It's alright... now it doesn't even happen on that video any more.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by madwh View Post
    It's alright... now it doesn't even happen on that video any more.
    I had the same issue but I haven't done the test because I can't reproduce it again so I can't tell if it's the patch but what I did to stop that was to disable the comments and it stopped doing that, then I enabled the comments again and the bug haven't returned. Youtube player is very buggy anyways.
    Quote Quote  
  15. @madwh
    @Guazzap

By the sound of it, it may have been a temporary issue with the YouTube player and Google fixed it.

Then again I am only guessing.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by CHRONOMASTER View Post
    @madwh

Here you go.

I just joined to THANK YOU, now I have both hacks and yes I have problems to change the bits with the hexadecimal editor, so you're a life savior, thank you.

BTW just to add it works flawlessly in Firefox, but when flash is in fullscreen apears another icon in my taskbar like another software is running (using windows 7 x64) and taks manager says its plugin-container.exe, looks like an ugly DEFAULT icon in my taskbar (it didn't showed up before the hack), anyways nothing that IconFX can't do (put in some nice adobe flash icon that is).

IE8 didn't worked at all, if I uninstall flash IE doesn't have flash, so far so good, installed flash and IE can use flash, so far so good, reeplaced the NPSWF32.dll file and IE still shows Press Esc to... and still the fullscreen loosing focus... I thought *WTH!?* then tried a lot of things to get it right (reinstalling, fresh install, delete macromed/flash folder, nothing) I was like *something is wrong here*, I manually deleted NPSWF32.dll and IE still had flash!!!, fully functioning flash, is there something really wrong or am I missing something (like IE using flash from another source), If true then please tell me.

PD. Don't mind my crappy english, not my natural language.
    Last edited by Raik; 8th Sep 2010 at 08:23.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by Raik View Post
    Originally Posted by CHRONOMASTER View Post
    @madwh

Here you go.

I just joined to THANK YOU, now I have both hacks and yes I have problems to change the bits with the hexadecimal editor, so you're a life savior, thank you.

BTW just to add it works flawlessly in Firefox, but when flash is in fullscreen apears another icon in my taskbar like another software is running (using windows 7 x64) and taks manager says its plugin-container.exe, looks like an ugly DEFAULT icon in my taskbar (it didn't showed up before the hack), anyways nothing that IconFX can't do (put in some nice adobe flash icon that is).

IE8 didn't worked at all, if I uninstall flash IE doesn't have flash, so far so good, installed flash and IE can use flash, so far so good, reeplaced the NPSWF32.dll file and IE still shows Press Esc to... and still the fullscreen loosing focus... I thought *WTH!?* then tried a lot of things to get it right (reinstalling, fresh install, delete macromed/flash folder, nothing) I was like *something is wrong here*, I manually deleted NPSWF32.dll and IE still had flash!!!, fully functioning flash, is there something really wrong or am I missing something (like IE using flash from another source), If true then please tell me.

PD. Don't mind my crappy english, not my natural language.
    Try read this guide, but this without Dual Screen Patch
    Quote Quote  
  18. I updated my post for the new 10.1.85.3 flash update.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Haha you're so fast it's unbelievable.
    Next time we'll get the patch before adobe even thinks about a new version
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hiya

Apologies for dragginf this subject up again.

Where can I find the fix for Flash version 10.1.82.76 ?

When I try the links below, I am redirected back to 10.1.85.3.

Thank you for your help.

PT.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by paultomasi View Post
    Hiya

Apologies for dragginf this subject up again.

Where can I find the fix for Flash version 10.1.82.76 ?

When I try the links below, I am redirected back to 10.1.85.3.

Thank you for your help.

PT.
    Why you need older version?
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Because I haven't upgraded as I've turned off auto-update...

I'm just fed up of software constantly running in the background without my say so.

So, I'm currently stuck with version 10.1.82.76 and to be quite honest, I've manually looked on the net for the latest flash updates and have not been able to find it so I've given up.

I hope to ditch flash altogether in the near future in favour of an open source alternative such as GNASH... But until then, I'm stuck (and I suppose you could say 'locked into') flash's dictatorial software - hence the reason why I'm here right now!

Thank you for your reply.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you for your reply.

The link you provided for Flash Player (Firefox) above, is an installer-download for version 10.1.85.3 and this worked seemlessly.

I located the NPSWF32.DLL in C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash

I downloaded and fired up HxD Hex Editor and opened NPSWF32.DLL

I navigated to 0x00556E60 and replaced the following line:

43 57 53 08 60 10 00 00 78 9C 95 57 6B 70 13 D7

with these new values:

84 85 4E 2B 6D 76 4E AA 65 1D D9 83 07 D4 93 2E

and saved the file.

I fired up Youtube and tested the mod while switching to full screen mode.

It worked a charm - NO MORE ANNOYING "Press ESC to exit full screen mode." message.

Thank you all so much for the effort you have all put into this mod.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD

My mission now is to do a complete write-up and make this widely available on the net.

If the writers of code persist in 'locking' us into their crappy UI then we WILL take matters into our own hands.

Tags: SOLVED. "HOW TO" REMOVE "PRESS ESC TO EXIT FULL SCREEN MODE" ADOBE "FLASH PLAYER" 10.1.85.3
    Quote Quote  
  24. Just for record, you don't have to edit with HxD Hex Editor, if you follow with this updated fist post on this thread
    The CHRONOMASTER already do it for you, with IDA Pro Advanced.
    Last edited by roma_turok; 1st Oct 2010 at 06:27.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Hi everyone, I just wondered how i could do this in linux, i don't know how to disassembly there...I hope you can help me. BTW, the new patch works really great in windows 7 32bit with Chrome 6!, thanks for that!
    Quote Quote  
  26. Is it too much if I ask for the full screen in second monitor patch too for the latest flash? Name:  puppy_dog_eyes.gif
Views: 5985
Size:  153 Bytes
    Quote Quote  
  27. Woohoo it's that time again, 10.1.102.64 is out indeed!

Direct links:
    http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_ax.exe (activex for Internet Explorer)

http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player.exe (Firefox, Chrome, etc)
    Quote Quote  
  28. I updated my post for the new 10.1.102.64 flash update.
    Quote Quote