+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18
FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Thread
  1. Ok
    pepflashplayer3 2_23_0_0_207.dll file need to select
    when you click on Other button in flash fullscreen patcher

Quote Quote  
  2. other button doesn't open any files. it doesn't open anything at all.
    Quote Quote  
  3. i have an idea. can you patch pepflashplayer3 2_23_0_0_207.dll and upload it for me so i can just replace mine with yours?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by model View Post
    i have an idea. can you patch pepflashplayer3 2_23_0_0_207.dll and upload it for me so i can just replace mine with yours?
    https://mega.nz/#!o5RjWbTR!0rbZabFE15bnptYKkqunyJKicgXj8liFKx_DnkDVnwY
    Quote Quote  
  5. thank you thank you. it works.
    Quote Quote  
  6. does the patch work with Microsoft edge? could you please upload patched npapi Version 24.0.0.194 for opera?
    Last edited by model; 22nd Jan 2017 at 13:20.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by model View Post
    does the patch work with Microsoft edge? could you please upload patched npapi Version 24.0.0.194 for opera?
    Probably yes, if Edge using same flash plugin as Internet Explorer
    cannot test this because in my computer Edge don't display flash for some reason

Version 24.0.0.194: https://mega.nz/#!Y1hDQbjY!KtZGSFCpcWlSZ-EW7O6IRfQkyYnUJ7OYZ9XQlmfkATo
    Quote Quote  
  8. my man! thank you
    Quote Quote  
  9. do you have pepflashplayer64_24_0_0_194 version?
    Quote Quote  
  10. both 32 and 64 don't work on opera latest version. only this one work pepflashplayer3 2_23_0_0_207.dll
    i shouldn't update flash at all. are you sure that 64 version is for opera?
    Last edited by model; 31st Jan 2017 at 20:56.
    Quote Quote  
  11. I checked everything is working
    pepflashplayer32_24_0_0_194.dll need to copy to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash

pepflashplayer64_24_0_0_194.dll
    need to copy to C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash
    Quote Quote  
  12. thanks a lot my man. you even know that i replace in the wrong path.
    Quote Quote  
  13. my man I install win 8.1 with ie11 that has flash pre installed and your patch doesn't work. it can patch 64 but doesn't work, it can't patch 32 so I manually put your patch (select no since it can't patch 32) new flash.ocx in C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash
    it doesn't work too. please advise
    Quote Quote  
  14. nvm i give up, could you please post flash version 24.0.0.221 for opera? i only use opera anyway.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Try follow steps in attached video to patch flash for Opera 32bit
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  16. thanks a lot. do you know where microsoft edge flash folder is? i'm going to try your video manual on edge. i don't even know how to update flash if it's built-in. with edge, i'm stuck at 24.0.0.194, can't watch any twitter videos.

does it work with other browsers that have built-in flash like epic browser? (the one that has proxy like opera)
    Quote Quote  
  17. Flash in Edge don't work on my computer

try follow steps in attached video to patch flash for Epic Privacy Browser
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  18. i know that step, it's just that i use windows 7. when i click other button, nothing happens so i can't select pepperflash from desktop. it works on windows 10 though. please give me this flash version and i won't ask you again.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by model View Post
    i know that step, it's just that i use windows 7. when i click other button, nothing happens so i can't select pepperflash from desktop. it works on windows 10 though. please give me this flash version and i won't ask you again.
    https://mega.nz/#!4xpSzIJR!8wN248T49zp0eZrq8BqJV1xhkQMAZ-J1xR_cCf2PLJQ
    Quote Quote  
  20. not that file, this one pepflashplayer32_24_0_0_221
    Quote Quote  
  21. hey man, do you have version 25 for opera?
    Quote Quote  
  22. thank you sir. i remember the right folder you told me.. i'm sorry i have to ask you to upload so many times. maybe i should install windows 10 which i hate. do you have something installed from microsoft like .net, c++ that makes 'other' button works on windows 7 vanilla (no sp1 because it will silently download windows 10 on my hard disk) ?

p.s. do you somehow figure out how to make it works on microsoft edge?
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by model View Post
    thank you sir. i remember the right folder you told me.. i'm sorry i have to ask you to upload so many times. maybe i should install windows 10 which i hate. do you have something installed from microsoft like .net, c++ that makes 'other' button works on windows 7 vanilla (no sp1 because it will silently download windows 10 on my hard disk) ?
    free upgrade to windows 10 already ended
    Install SP1 and ALL updates
    security patches and updates fix the vulnerabilities and errors

Originally Posted by model View Post
    p.s. do you somehow figure out how to make it works on microsoft edge?
    No
    Quote Quote  
  24. please i need flash version 171 for opera.
    Quote Quote