VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search PM
    Stupidly I let my dtv converter box coupons expire before redeeming them. I contacted the program and received an email stating that I can now apply for replacement coupons. I went ahead and applied and it went through. It said that I should get my coupons in about a week.

One thing to note you will not automatically receive replacement coupons for expired ones. You will have to re-apply at the dtv website.

Here is the email I received.
    Originally Posted by consumersupport@dtv2009.gov
    The Coupon Program is now accepting applications from consumers whose coupons expired without being redeemed. The Coupon Program limits each U.S. household to a total of two redeemed coupons. Therefore, if you have redeemed one coupon toward the purchase of a TV converter box and the other has expired, you may request and be approved for one replacement coupon; if you have redeemed two coupons, you will not be approved for additional coupons. Replacement coupons will only be issued to eligible households upon request.

Depending upon when you first applied, you may now be eligible for replacement coupons. Consumers were eligible for replacement coupons beginning on March 23rd, 2009. If you applied before then, you may now reapply if the original coupons you received are now expired.

If you have applied recently, but have not yet received your coupons, you can now expect to receive your coupons within 6-10 business days from when you apply.

Program information is available on the website at www.DTV2009.gov.
    Donadagohvi (Cherokee for "Until we meet again")
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I was just thinking about that when I saw your post....
    Quote Quote