VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi all. I'm fairly new to DVD Authoring and I've encountered a problem using DVDStyler with DVDAuthor.

When I try to create a chapter menu for my movie, DVDAuthor gives an error saying "ERR: Cannot jump to chapter 2 of title 1, only 1 exist". I've searched for this error, but could only find a couple of other posts like this, and none of them explained how to solve this error. From playing around with the chapter settings, I've found that for some reason, this error doesn't come up if I set the chapters to be early in the video (like in the first six seconds). But if I try to set them after that at all, it gives me this error, and my video is definitely longer than six seconds.

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this error or could help me. Thanks in advance.

Erasmus
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Alright by playing around some more, I've discovered that the reason it won't work is because I didn't let DVDStyler mplex the video and audio streams, so chapters were never created.

Now my question is, is there a way around this? The reason I couldn't let it mplex the streams is because one of the videos has two audio tracks, and DVDStyler crashes when I try to multiplex more than one audio stream. But I need to have both chapters, and more than one audio stream. Is there any way to do this?

Erasmus
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    use other guis for DVDAuthor such as DVDAuthorgui or GUI for dvdauthor
    Quote Quote