VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. This just started happening and I may know what it has to do with. I recently had to update the Divx codec to the latest version. It seems that after that update this problem started. Whats strange is now I get an almost right on 4gig VOB set. Usualy it is 4.35gig. The original AVI has everything but the last few minutes get cut out when S2D makes the MPG thus creating an incomplete VOB set. So far I have just reinstalled S2D to its newest version but the problem is still there. I have tried 3 different files and they all do it. I have not tried a non Divx file yet.

As I try to find a work arround to the issue can you view this log file to see if it gives you any clues. I am going to try it without using autofit then dvd shrink it if it works. Also I will try to find a non Divx to see if it is only that Codec. Are there some Codecs that dont work well with S2D? I will have to go though my list and remove what I need to. Does the uninstall remove all traces of S2D? If not what left overs must I manualy remove to ensure the entire program is off the system before another reinstall attempt.

-Del

svcd2dvdlog-20090314233817.txt
    Quote Quote  
  2. Ooops. seems I put this in the wrong place. Can you please move it to the SVCD2DVD section. thanks

-Del
    Quote Quote