VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    this is a home made dvd . The first time I copyed,

It would not read on my dvd player done from nero .(it was a sony disc) source

And the second played but with no audio.(memorex disc) done with clone dvd

the nero copy is exact copy with audio and video works on my comp, not dvd player

the clone dvd copy works on my comp, and dvd player, with no audio

my links has screen shots of the source clone and nero copy along with a clone dvd screen shot that shows there is no audio

for some reason the clone dvd will not copy the audio from this dvd if i can get the clone dvd to copy the audio it would work Ive never had this problem before

I also tryed with image burn. burned to my comp then to dvd and it wouldent read on my dvd player

my dvd player takes ntsc and pal video wich both copys are, and will not take dts audio

both copys and source has ntcs and only the clone copy will work on my player with no audio

the nero copy has ac3 audio and ntcs vid and wont read on my player will on my comp
    one of the diffrences i see is one dvd is 16.9 and the other is 4.3

Its a mvd 2015 dvd player from memorex...cnet has the best specs

http://reviews.cnet.com/video-player...-33232805.html

http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/uu349/nakemnanye

Here are screen shots ...
    Every pic has a explanation underneath.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    is any 1 gonna help me here
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    There are a few things I can see from your pictures.
    GSpot of "random" show audio at 40kHz AC3 should be 48kHz AC3.
    GSpot of "copy" audio is OK, but bitrate in all pictures is 10080 kbs and VBR, it is most likely too high for your player to process.
    Normally it should be in 6000 to 8000 range.
    10080 is maximum bitrate for video, but if VBR, it can spike over that range. If you go that high it should be in CBR so it will not go over, but some players will have problem with that also.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    how can i fix this.. the random is a dvd that works... and the copy will not play on dvd player but will on windows media.. is cbr and vbr audio becuase i think my problem with all except the clone dvd copy is video... it wont read on my player
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    CBR= Constant bit rate
    VBR= Variable bit rate
    All this is about video encoding. It is quite possible that the file will play in computer, because the processor is much stronger there.
    Some, usualy older, DVD players cannot cope with high bitrate video.
    Only way to fix it is to re encode video to lower bitrate. This setting should be available in your encoder.
    I do not have CloneDVD so cannot tell you if it can be done there.
    Quote Quote