VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Ok, this is really weird. I just converted 3/4 .mov video clips (all 2min 10sec long, and 33.1 to 33.2 MB) to .wmv with SUPER. Now when I looked at the progress, it said all my videos where done (and they all work), but the foruth video clip is the same exact length and size as the other three, but when I encode it, ffmpeg.exe crashes all the time. Here's a picture of it:

Quote Quote  
  2. It's a piece of crap that's why! SUPER keeps crashing on me too!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Also, one of the experts on this board says that SUPER contains a trojan.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by TreeTops View Post
    Also, one of the experts on this board says that SUPER contains a trojan.
    SUPER keeps trying to "phone home" so maybe it does have a Trojan! I had to block all outgoing in my firewall.

But who is the expert who says it? And how does he know SUPER contains a trojan? Source? Evidence?

And how come softpedia and videohjelp make it available for download if it contains a TROJAN? And why don't any AV's detect it as a trojan?
    Quote Quote  
  5. You said it: "Super keeps trying to phone home." Isn't that enough reason not to use it?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by TreeTops View Post
    You said it: "Super keeps trying to phone home." Isn't that enough reason not to use it?
    Many programs "phone home" but I want to know why SUPER is doing it? For what reason? To check for updates, for something else?

I installed Windows 7 Firewall Control and blocked SUPER in all outgoings.

I then asked you question which you have totally sidestepped and ran and hid from..why?

You said, " Also, one of the experts on this board says that SUPER contains a trojan"

But who is the expert who says it? And how does he know SUPER contains a trojan? Source? Evidence?
    Quote Quote