VideoHelp Forum

Poll: Do you always choose the first poll choice in a poll?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    So I've always wondered this - on polls do you often choose the first one just to get it over with? Or do you take the time to read through the choices?

I've often wondered that when I make my front page polls. I don't necessarily place my preffered result on the top line but I guess its human nature to do that.

So do you just click the first choice or take time to read through them?

EDIT - Remember no politics!!!! Just online polls about whatever.....
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I voted that I never vote in polls thus contradicting myself. I must now cease to exist!.

Nah!... I always read through the options first. 8)
    1f U c4n r34d 7h1s, U r34lly n33d 2 g3t l41d!!!
    Quote Quote  
  3. I read through the options and select the one that suits my mood at the time. Usually that's what ever the truth is, but every once in a while, depending on the poll, I try to skew the results. Too often, particularly in political and/or marketing polls, the question and answers are worded in a way that the results can be interpreted to suit a specific goal instead of trying to reflect the true public opinion.
    "Shut up Wesley!" -- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    Buy My Books
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I just randomly click to throw the numbers off!

J/K, I read it and either vote appropriately or move on to googling the interwebs for pR0n...
    "To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research." - Steven Wright
    "Megalomaniacal, and harder than the rest!"
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I treat polls like an electronic dart board and just click randomly until I manage to select something. Sometimes it take hours especially when I do it blinfolded.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I just vote for the right option, don't care whether it is the first one.
    Quote Quote