VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    First off, this is my first post. I was wondering if any can tell me why my DVD player might be flickering. This happens without any disc in too. When I turn it on the DVD logo screen just flickers, black and white. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Go by a new one would be the easiest solution right? Not at the present time.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    It's hard to say. How old is the player? It could just be breaking down as they don't last forever. Other possible problems could be a loose connection to your TV or perhaps somehow the video output on the DVD player got changed. For example, maybe it somehow got set to output over S-video and you're actually using component cables.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jman98
    It's hard to say. How old is the player? It could just be breaking down as they don't last forever. Other possible problems could be a loose connection to your TV or perhaps somehow the video output on the DVD player got changed. For example, maybe it somehow got set to output over S-video and you're actually using component cables.
    I will check that stuff out.Never had problems with it. As for its age, the player is 4 years old. Thanks for replying.
    Quote Quote