VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Hi!

Tried to make a backup of The Mummy 3 with DVDFab the latest version 5118Beta, and doesn't work.Tried Ripit4me, DVDShrink 3.2 and AnyDVD 6.4.7.9 same thing, stops at 63%. Does anyone else have this problem?
    Could use some help.

Thanks

2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Are you running into the same problem as your other post?: https://forum.videohelp.com/post1629100.html?highlight=#1629100
    ie. 4GB barrier because you are not using NTFS?

Or, is disc damaged?

Search Comp PM
    Are you trying to create an ISO, or just rip it to files ?

You may also have to wait for the next beta of DVDFab, as they update constantly to cater for newer releases.
    Read my blog here.

4. You can also try the latest version of AnyDVD, but that may not work either. Wait a week or 2 for the rippers to get up to speed

As a side note, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor doesn't officially come out until 12-16
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.

5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Can we lock posts that ask how to decrypt DVDs that aren't even released? I have no problem with such posts - AFTER the DVDs are released. Maybe the original poster just needs to be patient and wait for the release date, at which point the rippers will be updated. Maybe the rippers can't update because unlike you, they don't have access to DVDs 2+ weeks prior to release.

Search Comp PM
    This post will be locked for now. I will discuss this with other moderators to gain some insight in this "unique" situation.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?