VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I tried Ripit4me in .ISO mode as i would normelly, but it error with code VOB padding failed in VTS-2-1. i try in movie only mode but it rip 60GB?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by BUDLITE
    I tried Ripit4me in .ISO mode as i would normelly, but it error with code VOB padding failed in VTS-2-1. i try in movie only mode but it rip 60GB?
    bluray ? did u try a another program like dvdfab?

https://www.videohelp.com/tools/DVDFab_Decrypter

why you guys still using Ripit4me ? Latest version:
    1.7.1.0 (Mar 23, 2007)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    RipIt4Me is out of date for most DVDs and has been for some time. I assume when you said 60GB you actually meant MB, otherwise you don't even have a DVD.

As MJA pointed out, try the latest DVDFAB HD Decrypter (free) as it has been updated recently to specifically address WALL-E
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I wonder if DVD Shrink 3.2 and dvd43 will work .

BUDLITE. since I don't own the movie.can you try that before you try dvdfab.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If RipItForMe wont work then Shrink wont. Shrink was never as a good a ripper as DVD Decrypter, which RipIt4Me uses
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by guns1inger
    If RipItForMe wont work then Shrink wont. Shrink was never as a good a ripper as DVD Decrypter, which RipIt4Me uses
    but if you run DVD43(Nov 18, 2008) in the background it may work.it's like anydvd
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    HEY.

same problem, i try with dvd43 and shrink but i get invalid navigation structure this time around. this is not a blue rays movie, but rather a DVD.
    Quote Quote  
  8. thanx for trying .lol .Fab is your only option now.post again when u are done
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I tried DVD fab versions 3 -5, shrink, the old decrypter, ripit4me..etc, Nothing worked. The FABs find an error in reading.. it asks me to either abort, skip or retry. I even tried movie only.. nothing has worked for me.. The most frustrating movie to date, but I need to back it up or my kid will ruin the original in about 2 weeks and I really dont think this movie is worth buying twice. Any help will be great.
    Quote Quote  
  10. AnyDVD or don't let your kid handle the DVD until a Fab update
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I just successfully ripped it with DVDFab HD Decrypter with no problems. Make sure you have the latest update.
    Quote Quote  
  12. be sure dvd43 is not on your pc when you run dvdfab
    Quote Quote