VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Any help please?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Both Replay Media Catcher and Orbit Downloader were able to download the demo video at their web site.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I use Replay Media Catcher ... it can capture just about anything
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thank you so much for the help..I will try them out
    Quote Quote  
  5. Replay Media Catcher seems to work well..is it worth the money to buy or is there another free program that works just as well..? Orbit Download doesn't work
    Quote Quote  
  6. I had no problem dowloading the sample at flowplayer.org with Orbit. Where are you trying to download from?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Warning : Not work safe (or domestic safe). Hardcore link.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Both Replay Media Catcher and Orbit Downloader were able to download the demo video at their web site.
    I downloaded and tried Replay Media Catcher. This software can't even detect the Applians' own video tutorials(tried viewing on their site and on YouTube) much less anything else. I will be using the 30-day refund on this waste of my time

I have used other softwares from Applian that work great(but not this one).
    Quote Quote  
  9. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    StreamTransport is free and it almost works on capturing streaming videos. I must warn you that it can be tricky to get working the first time so if you have problems stick with it and keep trying.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by jman98 View Post
    StreamTransport is free and it almost works on capturing streaming videos. I must warn you that it can be tricky to get working the first time so if you have problems stick with it and keep trying.
    StreamTransport worked flawlessly on a video embedded in a news site that I couldn't download by other means. It was also really easy to use. So to all who suggested using this piece of software, thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    who can help me to extract url from this website use flowplayer

https://livetvhd.net/video/generalistes/attassiaa-tv-live-streaming-en-direct
    Quote Quote