VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Here's a strange one.

I'm going through all my DVD ISOs and converting the main movies to Xvid.
    I get to Sin City which was an ISO created by DVDRebuilder and load the ISO into Fairuse, and it says there's no audio tracks. I load the ISO in VLC and it plays just fine and has audio. I load the ISO in DaemonTools and then load the DVD in AutoGK, and the same thing, no audio tracks. WTF, so I load the ISO in DVDShrink, no audio tracks reported. WTF....

VLC plays the ISO fine.
    Burn the ISO to a RW, plays just fine on my PC and Standalone, but still no audio tracks via Shrink or AutoGK

Very strange...
    Normally, I don't use the DVDRB ISOs to work from, but I was trying to save time. Plus the DVDRB encode looked real good. I guess tonight, I'll try the original DVD and rerip it.

What do you think caused the report of no audio tracks in the programs?
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote  
  2. OK here's a gspot look at one of the VOBs

Here's another weird thing. If I load the IFO in AutoGK, it doesn't see the audio tracks. If I load a single VOB in AutoGK it will see the audio tracks. However, if I load the first VOB "VTS_03_0.VOB" 8kb it doesn't show the audio..1 through 4 do

Damn strange
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Since no one else is helping

The plot gets thicker. I opened the IFOs in ifoedit and all the audio is unspecified. Followed one tut but got an error with sparsing the ifos..........
    Quote Quote  
  4. Screw it!!!

Not worth the time....I'm reripping the original DVD. Wasted too much time already
    Quote Quote