VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Dear all,

I have tried both hacks listed in the DVD hacks list (May and July 2008), however they don't work when I tried several times on my newly bought DVD player just today. For the first one: once I select the language, the display shows again "no disk" and does not react when I continue the hack.... any help and hints are appreciated.

Thanks and cheers

Barbara
    Quote Quote  
  2. what's with these first time posters asking for samsung hacks. samsung lawyers maybe?

indigogirl/superho - same ip maybe?
    Quote Quote  
  3. I reported the 1st one.no admins on site now
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    That's true. A search for "samsung" pops up quite a few first time posters from Hong Kong wanting a region hack.

Either there's something funky going on, or google has been shut down.
    Quote Quote  
  5. is it a new player?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Dear all,

my DVD player is brandnew, bought it yesterday. I have done an intensive google search and all the hacks I found were the same two posted here, but as I said, they do not work on mine. Perhaps I am doing something not properly.... I really would love it to be region free as I also have DVDs from Europe. I still appreciate any help and I guess there is not much I can do to convince anyone that I am not a laywer, is there!?!

Cheers Barbara
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by indigogirl1200
    Dear all,

my DVD player is brandnew, bought it yesterday. I have done an intensive google search and all the hacks I found were the same two posted here, but as I said, they do not work on mine. Perhaps I am doing something not properly.... I really would love it to be region free as I also have DVDs from Europe. I still appreciate any help and I guess there is not much I can do to convince anyone that I am not a laywer, is there!?!

Cheers Barbara
    If it's new then take it back. Choose a DVD Player with known hacks. I like Philips 5990 for around 60 dollars.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Tripper is right .get the 5990 from walmart $57 only
    Quote Quote