VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    to not only do work but also to view videos, etc. Has anyone seen lcd monitors that have little or no frame, i.e. the viewable portion goes straight out to the edge of the monitor? I envision 3 monitors, not placed in a line but the outer two slightly arched to form a semi circle.

Any ideas or feedback would be appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Awesome...but that wouldn't be too difficult to make myself, as long as I didn't want to fold it and move it around. Also, those monitors are not frameless. Do you think that watching a dvd on this kind of set up would be enjoyable? or would it be more enjoyable to watch on 1 large monitor?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by xinjingqiao
    Awesome...but that wouldn't be too difficult to make myself, as long as I didn't want to fold it and move it around. Also, those monitors are not frameless. Do you think that watching a dvd on this kind of set up would be enjoyable? or would it be more enjoyable to watch on 1 large monitor?
    One large monitor. Do you watch movies sitting at a desk?

I position my "TV-Movie" monitor so it is in sight of the desk but I move to the sofa to watch a movie or favorite TV show. The sofa is also a better solution when the girlfriend visits

Downstairs I have the traditional conversation pit/movie arrangement.
    Recommends: Kiva.org - Loans that change lives.
    http://www.kiva.org/about
    Quote Quote