VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ok, basically, i have two clips. one with a tv on it, and another, just a random clip. i wanna use masking to put the clip onto the tv, but i have a few questions still. one, how do i move a masked clip around. not the actual mask, i mean the whole mask including the clip in it. for example, if i were to have a persons head in the mask, and i want to move the mask down so it matches the tv on the other clip, how would i move it and keep the persons head in the clip? and also, if i have a video with 2 dogs on it, how would i make it smaller so the clip will be the size of the tv and both of the dogs will still show up?please help because i really REALLY want to do this. help is greatly appreciated. thank you
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Track Motion. You can move the content of the track around, distort it and rotate it.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ok, thanks, another question about this though. is there any way to just make it wider, rather than making the whole entire size of it change?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Did you use Track Motion, or Event Pan and Crop. Track Motion should not have cropped the image
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i did the event pan and crop thing, then i tracked motion afterward? is that how i do it? it works fine so i think i did it correctly, idk i just want to make it a bit wider, cuz it seems like theres no way to change just how wide it is cause it always makes it wider and longer.
    Quote Quote