VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm attempting to create a YouTube video. However, I have a problem. When it's uploaded, I always has to continually buffer. I'm sure this is probably due to either file size or some other issue. Can someone give me a suggestion as to what I should start with? I'm using Movie Maker. The original video is 30 FPS, does this factor in, or does Movie Maker downgrade the fps. Give me some advice please. Thanks guys.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    theres a huge thread and some sub threads on this here...try a search
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I did a search and found a few threads, none that were specifically for the youtube issue I was asking about. Do you perhaps have some suggestions of where I should start?
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I guess other videos on youtube work fine for you?
    Can you post an example on youtube?

I would try convert to something else and see if it make any difference, output to NTSC-DV in Movie Maker and upload it if it's not too big, then reconvert to avi xvid with mp3 or mp4 h264 using for example WinFF.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I have had that problem in the past. What I did was render the video in Sony Vegas Video 8. Here are the changes I made to make the video load faster and stream. Video size 320 x 240; XviD MPEG-4 Codec;
    Audio: MPEG Layer 3, 32 Bit/s 22,050 Hz, MONO.

This should make the file much smaller. Also, you don't need stereo audio.
    Give it a try.
    Video Marketing tips, tricks, traffic generation, white hat methods: http://www.TrafficBumper.com
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sounds like a plan. I've already tried reducing the file size all the way to below 90kb. It still rendered slowly. I don't have Vegas Video, so I will have to either get it or try some other form of editing freeware. Movie Maker does not allow specific editing of bitrates. It just gives you presets to choose from when exporting the video. I could be wrong about this.
    Quote Quote