VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab Video Downloader and rip Netflix video! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Search Comp PM
    Hi there,

    quick question -- in After Effects there's a really great text effect called Emerge.

    I was curious of anyone knows of an equivalent for Motion...

    Also, is there a Flicker out?

    If you don't know what I mean I've included a clip:
    :: ehmjay.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member terryj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    N3525.24068, W09734.204
    Search Comp PM
    All I saw was the word "Emerge" fade in from middle to outer letters.

    If this is what it is, I believe you can do this with Live Type 2.0?

    it would take some manipulation I'm sure...I will try and duplicate it when I get home.
    "Everyone has to learn, so that they can one day teach."
    When I'm not here, Where can I be found?
    Urban Mac User
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads