VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Trying to use the mpg file created by svcd2dvd to save 2 1/2 hours processing time to see if I can add Menus
    Here is the error I got
    Version: SVCD2DVD 2.5
    Build: 2.5.3600.0

Type: System.AccessViolationException

Source: System.Windows.Forms

Message: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

InnerException:

StackTrace: at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchM essageA(MSG& msg)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager. System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoCompo nentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.Run MessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.Run MessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
    at x3284ccece41ee22b.x210ff09a2516b1a7.xc447809891322 395(String[] xce8d8c7e3c2c2426)
    Quote Quote  
  2. Can you post your log?
    Were you using 2 pass encoding? If so try again with 1 pass.
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    No using 1 pass that's default right? I never get that far as soon as I drag asset to vts panel it locks up and have to use taskmanager to kill process.
    Quote Quote  
  4. One pass should be the default, still need to see the log from the run that created the mpg. What is the reported size of the mpg file?
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote