VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have been capturing some old VHS tapes with Studio 10 and after editing them burning them to a DVD. I like using Studio 10 because it easy for me to use.

The problem Iím having is audio sync. If the DVD is say 1:30 the Audio is great. But if the DVD is around 2 hours the audio starts to go out of sync soon after the beginning and get worse as the DVD plays and is way out of sync at the end. I check the capture file and it is in sync all the way to the end. If I render file to MPEG 2 file of DVD compatible format, the audio stays in sync. My source file is 3.85GB and is very good quality, I canít understand why I canít burn this to a 4.7GB disk.

I have read of people burning DVDs up to 2:30 in length. Am I expecting too much from Studio 10? Or is there a better program I can use to save my old tapes with.

Thanks for any help

Jim Long
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I guess you meant to post in our dvd authoring forum section and not blu-ray. So I'm moving you.
    Quote Quote