VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Bought a Tevion DVD3602UKT DVD player this morning and I would like to make it region free. I've tried searching on Google, but haven't found anything relating to this player and have tried a few hacks for other Tevion players, but again nothing.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Every player cannot be hacked. You may not be able to find a hack because one may not exist. This is why you need to do research BEFORE you buy to be sure that your player can be hacked. And also note that some players that do have working hacks will have hardware changes by the manufacturer that break those hacks. If you bought this player specifically to make it region free, re-read my first sentence and take it back.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Happily, you can make the Tevion DVD3602UKT HDMI DVD player region free; this worked for me:

Open Tray
    Press 9999 on the remote
    Wait 2 seconds
    Press 9 for region free
    Close Tray.

More information about it here: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055365693
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    That worked.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    mfraser - You have no idea how very lucky you are. Maybe 1 out of every 100 posts like yours has a happy ending where someone will post a working hack that can't be found on a Google search. My advice to be sure you can hack it prior to buying is still sound, but you got very very lucky on this one.
    Quote Quote