Hey everyone! My name is Dmitrii.

Just wanted to tell you all about a new web based video streaming service invite you to beta test. All responses and/or suggestions are welcome and would be highly appreciated.

Tradephoneline.com is launching a new video streaming/broadcasting/conferencing service. The idea is that anyone (an individual, a company) can broadcast anything they want online. It could be a simple webcam home or office (or anywhere else for that matter) or it could be a selection of prerecorded videos that could be streamed by a customizable schedule. That makes it a personal Internet broadcasting channel. The new and exiting thing is that it is a two way channel, meaning that it is interactive. The viewers can interact with the broadcaster like in a video conference.

There is more to it. There are two types of users in the system - providers(broadcasters) and subscribers (receivers). Broadcasters can make their broadcasts paid for or free for subscribers. The subscribers, on the other side, can view free broadcasts or choose to pay for commercial broadcasts.

There are also two different interfaces. A multi-user interface which allows an unlimited amount of viewers to connect to a single broadcast/conference simultaneously. All of them have the ability to interact with the broadcaster. There is also a one-on-one interface where only one viewer at a time can connect to the broadcast.

This system can be used in a variety of ways. For example, a doctor or a psychologist could use the one-on-one broadcasting interface to consult patients online. So could a lawyer or any other consulting professional. Another example, a professor could read read regular lectures in a college classroom, but ad a mic and a cam and broadcast it live to remote students. The remote students would in such case have virtually the same level of interactivity as the ones in class. The same thing applies for seminars or plain video conferences.

If you are interested in helping beta testing our services or want to just take a look, visit http://www.tradephoneline.com/ register, take a look at the interfaces. If you have any questions post them here, I will attempt to respond ASAP.

Lots of times I will be online and broadcasting. There is a high possibility that I'll be online from 4:00 AM till 4:00 PM GMT-5, US Eastern time (NY), but also (possibly) as early as 2:00 AM and as late as 7:00 PM.

It's in beta. Many features are not available, but will be implemented shortly. Others are being developed or awaiting development. So check back every once in a while to take a look at the features.